Why I can't justify the purchase of a Wii U ATM (Leave your fanboy at the door)

#151hyjinx17Posted 11/23/2012 6:34:28 PM
Anyone who thinks $350 is too much for a home console is an idiot. I can understand finding the library lacking at this point(I do too) or not liking that your account is tied to your Wii U or 100 other things, but if you're whining about $350 for a home console you can just GTFO right now.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#152Leitchy117Posted 11/23/2012 6:35:35 PM
I think I love you, TC.
---
"Get out of your topic." - Eixrer
"Vuroja can only hope to be as manly as Sir Graav someday." -LucaGoers
#153enterthemadroxPosted 11/23/2012 6:36:50 PM
The only point I can agree with is the price, otherwise I'd have got Nintendo Land and NSMBU with my console.

Right now, price is the only thing holding me back from having one already. Even if it was cheaper, I still wouldn't be able to afford it just yet.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#154Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:39:54 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Anyone who thinks $350 is too much for a home console is an idiot. I can understand finding the library lacking at this point(I do too) or not liking that your account is tied to your Wii U or 100 other things, but if you're whining about $350 for a home console you can just GTFO right now.

For much less, you can (for the sake of argument, we'll call them equal) an equally powered console, competent online play, 7 years worth of a game library, and tons of exclusives.

But forget the comparison to the 360. $350 for 2 exclusives, no big name exclusives other than MH in the near future, no competent online, half assed ports, and a mess of features missing that were highly advertised, all equates to something not worth purchasing. IMO.

IMO

IMO

IMO.
You guys seem to forget, what opinions are.
---
Dante Stormblade
#155enterthemadroxPosted 11/23/2012 6:42:14 PM
hyjinx17 posted...

So can you give me the spare $350 you have lying around so I can get a Wii U then because I don't even have $200 in my bank balance right now so...
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#156Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:43:26 PM(edited)
Leitchy117 posted...
I think I love you, TC.

You're probably going to be labeled as one of my other 20+ alts that I made before this account just to agree with me.

But thanks :P
---
Dante Stormblade
#157qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/23/2012 6:44:00 PM
"If you disagree with me, you didn't read the topic."

Or you're just not an idiot
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#158TheZedWordsPosted 11/23/2012 6:45:20 PM
In all seriousness, why do you feel the need to write an essay on why you aren't buying something to a group of complete strangers? Way too much free time.
#159hyjinx17Posted 11/23/2012 6:46:57 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
hyjinx17 posted...

So can you give me the spare $350 you have lying around so I can get a Wii U then because I don't even have $200 in my bank balance right now so...

lol just because you can't afford it, doesn't mean it's overpriced.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#160Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:47:56 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
"If you disagree with me, you didn't read the topic."

Or you're just not an idiot

I only called people who called me out on something I obviously clarified for not reading the topic.

Nice try though.
---
Dante Stormblade