Why I can't justify the purchase of a Wii U ATM (Leave your fanboy at the door)

#181motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/23/2012 9:29:02 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Luthor_ posted...
"Hey, guys! Let's not read the rest of this topic and just start flaming him! We'll call him a troll and stuff! Or we could blindly say that we don't care! Yea! That'll teach him!"

Anybody who clearly does this will not get a serious response from me. Now, onto the meat:

That's okay, I don't want a serious response from you. I just want to tell you that this isn't your blog, nobody cares why you can't justify the purchase of a Wii U. Go sign up for a blogspot account so you can post crap nobody else on the entire planet will ever want to read over there where it belongs instead of here.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas.gif
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#182Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:23:49 AM
^lol

Just woke up to more "we don't care" posts"

Showing your ignorance and lack of a decent argument isnt surprising to me.

I feel like most of these boards posters have never left Nintendo boards. Again, if you guys don't want to hear negativity, go join a Nintendo forum or club Nintendo. Whatever it is you guys do. Here, you're just making yourselves look like kiddies.
---
Dante Stormblade
#183sloth927Posted 11/24/2012 5:31:21 AM
then dont buy one.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#184Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:32:34 AM
sloth927 posted...
then dont buy one.

I'm not. Didn't you read the title?
---
Dante Stormblade
#185sloth927Posted 11/24/2012 5:36:52 AM
Luthor_ posted...
sloth927 posted...
then dont buy one.

I did i just dont see the point of posting a topic about why you arent buying something it would be like me going to a random forum and posting about why i am not buying a kitchen aid.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#186PetruskiPosted 11/24/2012 6:35:57 AM
sloth927 posted...
Luthor_ posted...
sloth927 posted...
then dont buy one.

I did i just dont see the point of posting a topic about why you arent buying something it would be like me going to a random forum and posting about why i am not buying a kitchen aid.

What!? You aren't buying a kitchen aid? It's the best and sold more than Black and Decker. It's even got an innovative touch screen on it, even though it doesn't really need it to improve its functionality.

Anyway, there is no problem coming on here to say he's not buying one. This is a forum for opinions. And this is the Wii U forum. So there should be no problem in him expressing his opinion on the Wii U.
---
XBL: MekWek
PSN: Mr_Good
#1871shadetail1Posted 11/24/2012 10:22:55 AM(edited)
Petruski posted...
Anyway, there is no problem coming on here to say he's not buying one. This is a forum for opinions. And this is the Wii U forum. So there should be no problem in him expressing his opinion on the Wii U.

There should also be no problem in the rest of us expressing our opinions, and yet he and a lot of other folks in this topic sure seem to have a problem with it. Double standards are fun!
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#188jakestar0306Posted 11/24/2012 10:43:06 AM
Those are terrible reasons and you didn't leave your fanboy at the door.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#189Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:03:31 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Petruski posted...

There should also be no problem in the rest of us expressing our opinions, and yet he and a lot of other folks in this topic sure seem to have a problem with it. Double standards are fun!

nobody had a problem with positive opinions. Stop imagining things.
---
Dante Stormblade
#190GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 11/24/2012 1:10:30 PM
Tc I was going to make a comment about how I would LOVE a Wii U ATM since the only way I would touch this broken hardware was if it spit out free money and paid me to do so (even then, I'm not sure I would), but it seems you already edited the OP. No doubt thanks to herp derp fanboys grasping at straws and going "Hurr well OP its not an ATM anyway!! Neenteendoe weens ageeennnn!!"

Oh well =(
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888