Why I can't justify the purchase of a Wii U ATM (Leave your fanboy at the door)

#191MeadBellyPosted 11/24/2012 2:13:59 PM
Most logical topic. I love the fan boys ignoring the truth and good arguments.
---
Day 13: The Seaside City of Bodum
#192dominatinggamerPosted 11/24/2012 2:26:12 PM
Luthor_ posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
Petruski posted...
Anyway, there is no problem coming on here to say he's not buying one. This is a forum for opinions. And this is the Wii U forum. So there should be no problem in him expressing his opinion on the Wii U.

There should also be no problem in the rest of us expressing our opinions, and yet he and a lot of other folks in this topic sure seem to have a problem with it. Double standards are fun!

nobody had a problem with positive opinions. Stop imagining things.

Luthor_ posted...
^lol

Just woke up to more "we don't care" posts"

Showing your ignorance and lack of a decent argument isnt surprising to me.

I feel like most of these boards posters have never left Nintendo boards. Again, if you guys don't want to hear negativity, go join a Nintendo forum or club Nintendo. Whatever it is you guys do. Here, you're just making yourselves look like kiddies.

I responded to your post on one of the first few pages as to why I have and am keeping my WiiU, you said my reasons don't apply to you - fine. But the longer this thread goes on the more I'm thinking you're just another troll posing as an objective consumer.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
#193MeadBellyPosted 11/24/2012 2:26:22 PM
Just read the Metro article

Lolol
---
Day 13: The Seaside City of Bodum
#194Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:51:59 PM
@dominate: me responding to people is a bad thing now?
---
Dante Stormblade
#195psychoboo13Posted 11/24/2012 6:02:55 PM
I wanted to read the topic. I really did. But your "Nintendo fanboy" impressions were extremely childish and conflicted with the holier than thou attitude your posts exhude. If you want to rewrite it in a more mature tone, then I'll gladly read it and debate with you.
---
Breathe. Believe. Battle.
LoL IGN: burningbagel
#196IlluminoiusPosted 11/24/2012 6:03:11 PM
eggs
#197GSoKashPosted 11/24/2012 6:10:47 PM(edited)
I'll be honest, I was at Best Buy about to buy it and pulled away for similar reasons as you TC. I have already played the games that are ports, so I'm pretty much left with NSMBU and ZombiU(which from videos, reviews and seeing it at a friends, seems like a waste)

Another thing I simply don't understand is why the hell the only two choices are a 8gb and a 32gb? The console automatically jumps to a 400-450$ price tag(roughly) because the second you want DLC, a map pack, or anything digital, you are almost out of room. Isn't the update something like 3gb's to begin with?
---
Playing: Day-Z(PC), Borderlands 2(360&PC), Fire Emblem 7(GBA)
#198Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:30:05 PM
psychoboo13 posted...
I wanted to read the topic. I really did. But your "Nintendo fanboy" impressions were extremely childish and conflicted with the holier than thou attitude your posts exhude. If you want to rewrite it in a more mature tone, then I'll gladly read it and debate with you.

Its not me being holier than thou, what I did is a common technique to they and show people how dumb something sounds before its said.

And honestly, that is pretty much how a lot of posters on this board sound. So no, I wont be retyping this.
---
Dante Stormblade
#199Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:31:45 PM
GSoKash posted...
I'll be honest, I was at Best Buy about to buy it and pulled away for similar reasons as you TC. I have already played the games that are ports, so I'm pretty much left with NSMBU and ZombiU(which from videos, reviews and seeing it at a friends, seems like a waste)

Another thing I simply don't understand is why the hell the only two choices are a 8gb and a 32gb? The console automatically jumps to a 400-450$ price tag(roughly) because the second you want DLC, a map pack, or anything digital, you are almost out of room. Isn't the update something like 3gb's to begin with?

Very good point on the memory thing. A maximum of 32GB is ridiculous for current Gen consoles.
---
Dante Stormblade
#200jakestar0306Posted 11/25/2012 9:02:00 AM
Luthor_ posted...
GSoKash posted...

Very good point on the memory thing. A maximum of 32GB is ridiculous for current Gen consoles.

That's why you buy an external HDD.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.