So after 5 days, how do you feel about the system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So after 5 days, how do you feel about the system?

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#11
Very pleased. I think I've played more and thought about playing more this past week than I have in the last year.
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
4 years ago#12
5/10

Great potential. Terrible launch. They sent a clear **** you to everyone who decided to be an early adopter.

Early adopter doesn't mean I signed on to be a beta tester. They don't even have their system completely done yet.
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.

User Info: derekfishbowl

derekfishbowl
4 years ago#13
I am very impressed with it. I just have NintendoLand and NSMBU right now, but I am having a blast! I'll probably pick up ZombiU, NBA2K13, and Sonic All Star Racing in the next week or so.
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg

User Info: SetecAstronomy

SetecAstronomy
4 years ago#14
Got mine a few days ago and I'm having a REALLY good time with it. This is coming from someone who was a PS3/360 gamer last gen and rarely ever played the Wii with the exception of a few exclusives.

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#15
having a lot of fun with it i love the tablet.
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...

User Info: PennywiseJim

PennywiseJim
4 years ago#16
Very good system with a bright future. A solid 9/10. It's been a relatively smooth launch for an HD system (compared to the PS3 and 360 launches). Fortunately I haven't experienced the freezing issues that some others have, but it's good to know that that issue will be fixed very soon with a system update.

User Info: Nice_KirbyFan8

Nice_KirbyFan8
4 years ago#17
I got mine yesterday and I absolutely love it. Nintendo did a great job with this system. If only there were a new Kirby game it would be perfect!

User Info: Zodryn

Zodryn
4 years ago#18
9/10

The initial update was annoying, but otherwise it's been great. I'm very glad I got the Deluxe version. Nintendoland has been fantastically fun, but I haven't tried NSMBU yet. I'm contemplating ME3, but I could pick it up really cheap for PC, so...
Negatory morning glory

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#19
It's great. As for a title that shows off the system, l recommend looking at Nintendo Land.
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!

User Info: manji

manji
4 years ago#20
i feel great about my system and the purchase i made. i am looking forward to a bigger catalog of quality games in the future :)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So after 5 days, how do you feel about the system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived