another solid zombie u review

#51nonexistingheroPosted 11/23/2012 3:25:41 PM
shaunme posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
TC should change his name to trollme.

it's positive news for me ultra fanboy .

Fix'D
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#52SpacedDuckPosted 11/23/2012 3:26:20 PM
shootsmack posted...
Let it go. The game is awful.

Says you. I own it and I'm quite enjoying it. It's called opinion. Smart people with patience seem to like it. Brain dead kiddies who need to run and gun and scream into mics don't seem to like it.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#53BufkusPosted 11/23/2012 3:26:56 PM
shootsmack posted...
wingo84 posted...
shootsmack posted...

Ever heard of opinions? didn't think so

So why do you ignore the fact that a consensus can be reached by taking more than one review into account? And that the game is neither special nor compelling? And the same complaints are being repeated by countless people?

look what we have here, some internet tough guy who thinks because IGN and gamespot crapped on the game that somehow it's a bad game.

it's not a bad game you pathetic filth. pretty much everyone who's tried it likes it.
#54shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:27:10 PM
my wii u comes with nintendoland and mario wii u? what are talking about .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#55GigaVoltsPosted 11/23/2012 3:27:12 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
ZombiU has a 74 on metacritic.

PSASBR has a 76

I haven't tried ZombiU yet. but I played a demo of PSASBR and I found it to be very fun and awesome.

So I am guessing that ZombiU could be a very good game too.

Using that same method, some of the fanboys on this board are saying AllStars is bad, but if ZombiU is rated lower...

I am not a fanboy so I can't empathize(Is this the word I should be using?) with them, but I thought that PS all stars would have gotten at the very least an 85. From the demo I could tell that that was a fun game.

I want it. So I am going to assume that ZombiU could be a fun game too.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#56TrueBlue91Posted 11/23/2012 3:28:24 PM
Jakerific44 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
That's 12 positive
3 mixed
And 2 negative

BS. Not true at all

It's 16 positive
10 mixed
1 negative

11 out of 27 reviews aren't positive. That's not good.

A 73 on MetaCritic IS good.

That's partially true, but 27 reviews isn't much and 11 of those are mixed or poor. It's mediocre at best.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#57IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/23/2012 3:31:13 PM
It's a mediocre overhyped game. If this was on the 360 or PS3 it would get much time of day
#58shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:32:55 PM
It's a mediocre overhyped game. If this was on the 360 or PS3 it would get much time of day

that is true .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#59squatch22Posted 11/23/2012 3:34:35 PM

http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#60shootsmackPosted 11/23/2012 3:34:52 PM
Bufkus posted...
shootsmack posted...
wingo84 posted...
shootsmack posted...

Ever heard of opinions? didn't think so

So why do you ignore the fact that a consensus can be reached by taking more than one review into account? And that the game is neither special nor compelling? And the same complaints are being repeated by countless people?

look what we have here, some internet tough guy who thinks because IGN and gamespot crapped on the game that somehow it's a bad game.

it's not a bad game you pathetic filth. pretty much everyone who's tried it likes it.

You can't explain yourself without resorting to disingenuous assertions.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.