another solid zombie u review

#61bond465Posted 11/23/2012 3:34:59 PM
shootsmack posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
That's 12 positive
3 mixed
And 2 negative

But you heard Icecream. 2 negatives? Bad game.

The "positive" reviews came about because of the longstanding Score creep of videogames, the shifting of the average from 5.0 to 8.0. The game is less than average, and this is according to the most cherrypicked and positive shill reviewers. So yes, the game is a waste of your time and money unless you have missed the last 10 years of gaming somehow.

This man speaks the truth. Ign gave it a 6.4. And ign notoriously rates games highly.
#62shootsmackPosted 11/23/2012 3:36:48 PM
shootsmack posted...
youremind me of Lin or Senor trying to discuss the game with out even owning it

You remind me of headaches.
I do own it. It is bad.

I own the PS4. It is bad.

What's this about PS4?
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#63StickMen1090Posted 11/23/2012 3:50:06 PM
shootsmack posted...
shootsmack posted...

I do own it. It is bad.

What's this about PS4?

its bad
#64HungoverHero777Posted 11/23/2012 3:50:20 PM
shootsmack posted...
shootsmack posted...

I do own it. It is bad.

What's this about PS4?

Well,seeing as we were discussing things we don't have.......
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:3 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#65wingo84Posted 11/23/2012 3:51:43 PM
shootsmack posted...
wingo84 posted...
shootsmack posted...
Let it go. The game is awful.

Ever heard of opinions? didn't think so

So why do you ignore the fact that a consensus can be reached by taking more than one review into account? And that the game is neither special nor compelling? And the same complaints are being repeated by countless people?

urgh

Not ignoring anything. I don't believe a consensus can be reached through a small minority of opinions though. Yeh I get that these are all 'professional' thoughts, but at the end of the day these reviewers are not completely unbiased. Preconceptions of what they think the game should have been like affect the outcome, as well as those who have a general distaste for innovation/new ideas/certain games companies etc.

There is a whole bucket full of reasons as to why I dont think the review system works and why I choose to trust my own opinion over others.

Not saying the game is the best thing ever, but from what I played It was hella fun and scary. But I guess even though I enjoyed playing it, I need to convince myself I had a rubbish time because you and a few other people think its a crap game...
---
Playing Skyward Sword
Sponsor My Movember http://mobro.co/philwing
#66KebiinuPosted 11/23/2012 4:01:10 PM
I haven't heard complaints from people who have it. Fan reception seems to be generally positive. I only hear about how it's a "bad game" on the WiiU boards by the same exact people...

Oop.
---
3DS FC: 4167 - 4502 - 6171
PSN: Kebiinu
#67Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/23/2012 6:13:31 PM
I haven't heard complaints from people who have it. Fan reception seems to be generally positive. I only hear about how it's a "bad game" on the WiiU boards by the same exact people...

Yes ZombiU was the first game in the history of man that every single person who played it loved.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif