UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

#11aj_hacker87Posted 11/23/2012 2:17:16 PM
shaunme posted...
sorry to interrupt but i cancelled my pre order at grainger and now i'm looking at using shopto is it too late to order 1 for launch day now ? also does the zombie wii u pack contain nintendo land ?

No its not to late and no the ZombiU bundle does not include NintendoLand
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan
#12shaunmePosted 11/23/2012 2:23:00 PM
aj_hacker87 posted...
shaunme posted...
sorry to interrupt but i cancelled my pre order at grainger and now i'm looking at using shopto is it too late to order 1 for launch day now ? also does the zombie wii u pack contain nintendo land ?

thanks for the reply, is it guaranteed to be here launch day ?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#13aj_hacker87Posted 11/23/2012 2:26:50 PM
shaunme posted...
aj_hacker87 posted...
shaunme posted...

thanks for the reply, is it guaranteed to be here launch day ?

Its on the product page that they guarantee it.
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan
#14wingo84Posted 11/23/2012 2:27:05 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
I double checked the message they sent about charging today and they actually worded it as "FROM Friday 23rd", so maybe they'll charge me tomorrow or Monday? (Do bank charges like this work on a Saturday? I forget).

I dont think they do anything on a saturday. If its from today then don't worry, they won't really need to charge till its dispatched anyway. you'll be fine.

shaunme posted...

Doubt it, Amazon are taking preorders but state that unless you preordered before Nov 5th It will be unlikely you get one around launch.

And no, the zombiU pack replaces nintendo land with ZombiU
---
Playing Skyward Sword
Sponsor My Movember http://mobro.co/philwing
#15shaunmePosted 11/23/2012 2:30:07 PM
wingo84 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
I double checked the message they sent about charging today and they actually worded it as "FROM Friday 23rd", so maybe they'll charge me tomorrow or Monday? (Do bank charges like this work on a Saturday? I forget).

I dont think they do anything on a saturday. If its from today then don't worry, they won't really need to charge till its dispatched anyway. you'll be fine.

shaunme posted...

Doubt it, Amazon are taking preorders but state that unless you preordered before Nov 5th It will be unlikely you get one around launch.

And no, the zombiU pack replaces nintendo land with ZombiU

so the pro controller only comes with the zombie u pack?? i'm going to email shopto to see if it's guaranteed for launch day .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#16Gavin_Rozee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:02:42 AM
Bump
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee
#17IzzywizzzPosted 11/24/2012 3:56:33 AM
Still nothing yet for me as well. I was told the same thing as well that it would being processing around Friday. Has anyone contacted via phone or twitter?

There must be so many pre orders that it is taking a while to get to.
#18razzle170286Posted 11/24/2012 4:40:43 AM
Nothing. I guess it will be monday now as Shopto don't dispatch on Saturday. Maybe their expected stock didn't arrive on time or something.
---
United Kingdom. The only country in the world were having children is a career.
#19MotiJrPosted 11/24/2012 4:52:47 AM
I was wondering the same thing but I think they won't charge until Tuesday or Wednesday. They'll likely dispatch on Wednesday.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#20Gavin_Rozee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:20:20 AM
razzle170286 posted...
Nothing. I guess it will be monday now as Shopto don't dispatch on Saturday. Maybe their expected stock didn't arrive on time or something.

HMV have been given extra stock for their midnight launch in London. That stock better not include ours.
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee