UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

#191iamtallmanPosted 11/29/2012 6:29:47 AM
Hmm my order is still processing...
#192FunkynuggetPosted 11/29/2012 6:35:39 AM
damien91 posted...
Still waiting for mine. But I always get post really late so I'm not out yet. I live in Somerset, for the record.

I live in Belfast so i'm kinda clinging onto the fact that the reason it hasnt arrived yet cause of the sea so I should expect a later delivery near the 5pm mark? please god lol
#193ChosenoneknuxPosted 11/29/2012 6:37:03 AM
Got charged a week or so back.

My Wii U Deluxe and games came this morning.

Wifi / Update woes are holding me up...
---
PKMN Black FC - 3525 1818 6640
FFIX is greater than FFVII
#194GastricTitanPosted 11/29/2012 6:37:18 AM
Shopto now have a message on the website under account that reads

If your order has not arrived by Friday evening please check tnt.co.uk where you may track your item using your 'customer reference' (SORMXXXXX). This will display all information regarding any issues with your package and it's expected delivery date.

Helpful...
#195GastricTitanPosted 11/29/2012 6:44:18 AM
Just an update, i phoned tnt (freephone) and told them that my reference number didnt work. The lady confirmed that the number was duff. I gave her my address and she gave me a consignment number. Hope this helps anyone.
#196NekushuPosted 11/29/2012 6:44:44 AM
Mine arrived today at midday xD I have it set up and playing Nintendo Land while waiting for my other games. Being the cheapskate I am I ordered them elsewhere and now they haven't arrived >.< Oh well.

Can someone tell me if the update for the console is live today? I didn't realise it wouldn't have an ethernet port which is a right pain as I'm on university campus and struggling to set up a decent wifi connection (drops out literally every minute and nothing I do seems to fix it). I might try and borrow a friends wifi but want to make sure the update is available before I pester them ^.^;;
#197FunkynuggetPosted 11/29/2012 6:47:15 AM
Nekushu posted...
Mine arrived today at midday xD I have it set up and playing Nintendo Land while waiting for my other games. Being the cheapskate I am I ordered them elsewhere and now they haven't arrived >.< Oh well.

Can someone tell me if the update for the console is live today? I didn't realise it wouldn't have an ethernet port which is a right pain as I'm on university campus and struggling to set up a decent wifi connection (drops out literally every minute and nothing I do seems to fix it). I might try and borrow a friends wifi but want to make sure the update is available before I pester them ^.^;;

You'd need a Wii Lan Adapter if you wanna use ethernet cable :P
#198NekushuPosted 11/29/2012 6:50:55 AM
Funkynugget posted...
Nekushu posted...

You'd need a Wii Lan Adapter if you wanna use ethernet cable :P

I saw that but there is really no point. I'm in my final year at uni and will be heading home for Christmas in a few weeks (where I'm pleased to say my wifi connection works fine and dandy!). I'll see if I can leech someone elses wifi here or maybe put the patch onto a USB stick or something.
#199FunkynuggetPosted 11/29/2012 8:27:17 AM
Still nothing, this is a nightmare
#200Gavin_Rozee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:35:42 AM
Funkynugget posted...
Still nothing, this is a nightmare

Same.
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee