UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

User Info: tad77

tad77
4 years ago#211
My status says completed not dispatched yet when i enter the SORM number on TNT it says it is in transit so must have been dispatched? Its 1843 now so no chance of a delivery so must be tomorrow now.
PSN: sid77

User Info: Izzywizzz

Izzywizzz
4 years ago#212
Sorry guys but Please dont take offence. I don't want to annoy you by showing off that I got the console early or anything like that but I thought this was the best place to ask as its UK user in this thread and some people have got it early.

I seem to have trouble registering my Wii U console for the club nintendo points. I had look inside the box everywhere and there isn't a code on the nintendo club leaflet. All it says on the leaflet is to go on WiiU website. also I am able to register all the games that I bough quickly enough but when I try to register zombie U which came in the Zombie U Wii U pack it says that

"This product code is expired. You can no longer register this product." Weird right?

I have linked my nintendo Club and Network ID account.

any clues?

User Info: Izzywizzz

Izzywizzz
4 years ago#213
Ignore my last question I figured it out and I feel really dumb. I wish I could delete my response now haha.

Anyhows good luck with getting your console tomorrow guys.

User Info: Funkynugget

Funkynugget
4 years ago#214
Finally for mine felt like an adventure lol

It went from in transit to out on delivery to call. So I called tnt and they said the delivery man didn't have enough time to deliver it do it would be delivered tomorrow and I said can I not go pick it up and hey said I could so i drove to the tnt depot and got it. Success

User Info: Josserlips

Josserlips
4 years ago#215
My console showed about 4.30 yesterday afternoon I was working 5.30-10 updated for an hour then played a little nintendoland after updating that then bed. Been up since 7.30 with my 3 year old who can't play enough donkey kong crash course.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived