UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

#51InceptionCatPosted 11/26/2012 3:50:47 PM
Was hoping we might get it wednesday if they dispatched tomorrow, but i guess thursday will have to do, poop
#52TangoBunnyPosted 11/26/2012 4:24:32 PM
InceptionCat posted...
Was hoping we might get it wednesday if they dispatched tomorrow, but i guess thursday will have to do, poop

It's very, very unlikely that you'll get it before release day.

Consoles shipped for the launch date from online retailers usually have big print on the parcels saying 'DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE 30/11/2012' (or whatever the release date is for that particular console), because otherwise they can be seen as breaking the launch date.
---
Female pronouns are appreciated when responding to this user's posts! ~ http://tangobunny.webs.com
#53InceptionCatPosted 11/26/2012 4:46:41 PM
Crocodile Dundee is the best movie of all time
#54Gavin_Rozee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:49:17 PM
TangoBunny posted...
InceptionCat posted...

It's very, very unlikely that you'll get it before release day.

Consoles shipped for the launch date from online retailers usually have big print on the parcels saying 'DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE 30/11/2012' (or whatever the release date is for that particular console), because otherwise they can be seen as breaking the launch date.

GAME maybe. ShopTo got me my 3DS and XL a day early. No release day print.
---
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee
#55JosserlipsPosted 11/27/2012 2:21:10 AM
I called today (Tuesday) they said hopefully despatch tomorrow. I'm sure my ps vita was early also.
#56brettbear0Posted 11/27/2012 3:25:52 AM
just talking to customer service now they said dpd couldnt handle the work load so everyone was shoved over to tnt
#57MotiJrPosted 11/27/2012 4:18:12 AM
Had no idea tnt was considered bad. I'll bare that in mind for next time. Online orders are regularly delivered before launch because they don't want to risk sending something late and having to honour any money back etc that they have offered. GAME usually delivers preorders early and Shopto have also. Better early than missing launch.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#58mcsmellingtonPosted 11/27/2012 5:27:45 AM
Bit of a weird one - anyone ordered with Very.co.uk? The guys with the stupid spaceship adverts featuring Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby. My girlfriend ordered mine from there, and I tweeted them today asking when they'd be shipping, and apparently they 'have no plans as of yet' which is a bit worrying... The website did say it'd be here by the 30th though.
---
GT: McPoo
#59shaunmePosted 11/27/2012 5:31:09 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Bit of a weird one - anyone ordered with Very.co.uk? The guys with the stupid spaceship adverts featuring Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby. My girlfriend ordered mine from there, and I tweeted them today asking when they'd be shipping, and apparently they 'have no plans as of yet' which is a bit worrying... The website did say it'd be here by the 30th though.

that dosen't sound good mate, hope it comes though .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#60InceptionCatPosted 11/27/2012 5:37:56 AM
mcsmellington posted...

i wouldnt trust very, on the website it says for every wii u bundle, pre order for delivery by december 13th, good luck though