How long will it take for these titles to go down in price?

#1Jacobh7190Posted 11/23/2012 3:01:13 PM
Assassin's Creed 3
Darksiders 2
Ninja Gaiden 3

It looked like AC3 and DS2 were already down to $50 on best buy's website, and on sell for Black Friday I'm assuming at $30 for 360 and PS3. These games just came out back in August, so what do you guys think? Will the Wii U versions follow in the same time, faster, not at all?
and what do you think the lowest it will go will be?

Thanks everyone
---
---
"Maka: Bravery is not special, but that means everybody has it. Asura: Everybody huh? Then it's just like madness." - Soul Eater
#2dominatinggamerPosted 11/23/2012 3:02:41 PM
I bought AC Brotherhood at launch last year and by Christmas it was at least 50% off. I don't know if that will translate to WiiU as well but I'm holding out just in case.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
#3mcnichojPosted 11/23/2012 3:03:09 PM
You can still do the toys r us buy one get on 40% off deal, so two games come out to 109$ with free shipping because they're new.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#4Jacobh7190(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:13:28 PM
mcnichoj posted...
You can still do the toys r us buy one get on 40% off deal, so two games come out to 109$ with free shipping because they're new.

I was considering that, but if they both get reduced soon then I don't mind waiting. I have NSMBU and Nintendo Land to keep me busy.
---
---
"Maka: Bravery is not special, but that means everybody has it. Asura: Everybody huh? Then it's just like madness." - Soul Eater
#5Jacobh7190(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:24:12 PM
If anyone had to guess how many months it will take for the Wii U versions to drop in price, what would you guys say?
---
---