How's the Pro controller?

#1Phange 2Posted 11/24/2012 4:24:11 AM
Considering it for the improved battery life
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 11/24/2012 4:31:47 AM
don't bother with it. no rumble, cheap quality compared to the gamepad, and it this point it doesn't seem like it'll get much use outside of multiplayer. save yourself the cash.
#3kalibre16Posted 11/24/2012 4:33:32 AM
Really?!? No Rumble....seems odd considering Nintendo is sort of the one who pioneered the whole rumble thing with their Starfox 64 commercials
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4Omega_BlackPosted 11/24/2012 5:08:03 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
don't bother with it. no rumble, cheap quality compared to the gamepad, and it this point it doesn't seem like it'll get much use outside of multiplayer. save yourself the cash.

lol Stop lying.
The Wii U Pro Controller has force feedback.
As for build quality, it's basically a 360 wireless pad, only with a different layout, better D-pad, not as much heft, no analog shoulder triggers, and ridiculously long battery life.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#5FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/24/2012 5:12:18 AM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

lol Stop lying.
As for build quality, it's basically a 360 wireless pad, only with a different layout, better D-pad, not as much heft, no analog shoulder triggers, and ridiculously long battery life.

so the rumored 80hrs of battery life for the pro controller was true then cause if so im definitely picking one up for when monster hunter launches.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#6idrc82Posted 11/24/2012 5:11:04 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Lol
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u: xgamblorx
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 11/24/2012 5:11:16 AM
Omega_Black posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

lol Stop lying.

i thought all the sites were saying it didn't have rumble which is why i didn't bother with it.
#8Red_hot_smasherPosted 11/24/2012 5:11:55 AM
It's possibly the most comfortable controller I've ever held (tried it at Gamex 2012) and anyone complaining about the build quality probably thinks anything lightweight feels cheap. Nintendo say the battery lasts a lot longer than the gamepad. I wouldn't know as the Wii U isn't out in Europe yet.
---
www.avaaz.org, www.allout.org, www.amnesty.org
All these organisations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;,(
#9sloth927Posted 11/24/2012 5:13:22 AM
feels like a xbox controller i like it but i use the game pad more then i use the pro controller even though its bit i like the feel of it.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#10idrc82Posted 11/24/2012 5:22:01 AM
Think of it as a refined 360 controller with a great dpad. The back part is smooth and has no battery pack sticking out like 360. Its light but not as light as the origibal ps3 controller or as heavy as a 360 controller. Imo worth to buy. Sooner or later youll have games that worl best with it.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u: xgamblorx