Nintendo Fans: How is your Wii U?

#1Sevi_neyPosted 11/24/2012 4:36:57 AM
Is it...good?
---
On Radar: Far Cry 3, GTA V, MGS: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider, the Last of Us
#2sloth927Posted 11/24/2012 4:37:46 AM
im loving it so far it has its issues like any console but i am having fun with it.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#3FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/24/2012 4:38:27 AM
loving it so far got 8 retail games and 1 digital download miiverse is probably the best feature of the wii u.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#4Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:40:44 AM
WOw? 8 retail already? hmmmm

How is the new super mario game compared to NSMB2 delux on wii?
---
#5sloth927Posted 11/24/2012 4:41:51 AM
nsmbu is the best of the nsmb series by a lot imo its the same gameplay with some cool tweaks.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#6FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/24/2012 4:47:16 AM(edited)
Sevi_ney posted...
WOw? 8 retail already? hmmmm

in terms of the NSMB series the Wii U outing is the best one sense the first on the DS and imo even surpasses that one.

yep 8 games so far

New Super Mario bros U
NIntendo Land
NInja Gaiden Razors Edge
Call of Duty Black ops 2
Batman Arkham city
ZombiU
Darksiders 2
SOnic and sega all stars racing transformed

and then i downloaded trine 2 for the eshop so my wiiu will get alot of love for a while :)
---
#7Kitt ThrustPosted 11/24/2012 4:42:55 AM
Pretty great so far. Posting from it now. I personally haven't had single problem with it.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
#8SocranPosted 11/24/2012 4:44:16 AM
Sevi_ney posted...

Uh... What? NSMB2 Deluxe on Wii? Um, there was a game called New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and one on 3DS called New Super Mario Bros. 2... Anyway, this one is pretty much better than both of those.

Wii U in general is pretty fun, too. Miiverse is more fun than you'd expect.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:48:09 AM
What happens in Miiverse? Is it a collection of minigames like Mario Party and social gaming or such? Is there some endgame to it that is achieved in banding together with others in the Miiverse?
---
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/24/2012 4:50:09 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
What happens in Miiverse? Is it a collection of minigames like Mario Party and social gaming or such? Is there some endgame to it that is achieved in banding together with others in the Miiverse?

miiverse is just a chat app for the wii u that lets you discuss games and stuff.
---