http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#22EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 11/24/2012 7:05:34 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
I go where the games are.

---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR
(360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
#23AsellusPosted 11/24/2012 7:25:05 AM
blazblue and all those are console or handheld exclusive beside dark souls.

Blazblue's on pc too, just most people will probably never see it because it's only available on the GFWL Marketplace.
#24DonugeePosted 11/24/2012 7:28:47 AM
I hold off on a console until I have about 5 games I want for it that I can't get for other consoles I already have.

Basically, I but consoles for games.
#25GwendalPosted 11/24/2012 7:40:47 AM
TAoR posted...
I typically buy consoles for their exclusives nowadays. Everything else I get for pc.

This. I have a decent gaming PC and it's right next to my TV anyway, so I don't see much reason to get anything on a console unless I have no choice. So there's a big chance the Wii U will be my only console next gen, since I usually don't care too much for the Sony and Microsoft exclusives.
---
Currently playing:
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (PC), The Witcher 2 (PC)
#26LoveSheepPosted 11/24/2012 7:56:01 AM
Console = Easy

No driver compatibility issues no new graphics card every time I buy a new game no new PC every year to get a CPU powerful enough.

Buying a 5,000$ computer every year is insane.

A 500 dollar console every decade is more affordable.

Bought a PC game once never got to play it because of driver Issues. Spent six months and 10,000 dollars it got released as a port for the PS1. Haven't been back to PC gaming since.
---
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all
#27tgoldbergPosted 11/24/2012 7:58:45 AM
Because consoles don't need to be customized for each and every individual game, don't have to be upgraded, and are far less annoying to use. That's not to say I don't game on PC, I just prefer consoles by a long shot.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#28XechsPosted 11/24/2012 8:14:57 AM
Blazblue's on pc too, just most people will probably never see it because it's only available on the GFWL Marketplace.

Maybe I should have said franchise because I think only CT was on marketplace while if you wanted the sequel you'd have to play consoles anyway, It's like halo and gears of war, you got a taste but if you wanted to finish the fight console exclusive.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#29DamorahTalsetPosted 11/24/2012 8:20:45 AM(edited)
k925457 posted...
because it makes the tv go shiny and fun pc not so much

PC can do that better than consoles. Moot point is moot.

On-topic, because of exclusives. Anything that's multiplatform I get on PC whenever possible because PC is superior in absolutely every aspect aside from the price and occasional rare incompatability or errors, and that's an indisputable fact.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#30TiamatKillerPosted 11/24/2012 8:18:54 AM
Luthor_ posted...
I really hate PC gaming.

You lose comfort just for graphics and the occasional worth using mod.

Also, when I play games, I want to put them in the console and start playing. Not expect to solve errors or bother upgrading ever so often. I want a secure 5+ years of just buying games and not so much hardware.

You do know that you can use an HDMI to connect your desktop tower to an HDTV, then proceed to use any gamepad you so desire to lay on your couch and play?
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM