Not a promising start to new IPs on the Wii U

Red Steel sucked before they did. "Puts on Hipster Glasses"
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#3TAoRPosted 11/24/2012 12:30:51 PM
ZombiU is good though
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#4DaLaggaPosted 11/24/2012 12:31:02 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Not a promising start to new IPs on the Wii U

While the game has been getting rather disappointing reviews for a title that is supposed to be the first AAA Wii U exclusive designed to really show us what the new console is capable of, I think you're going a bit too far here. Too Human and Haze have metacritic scores of 65 and 55 respectively while ZombiU has a 74 metacritic.

Plus, Haze was just a bland generic shooter while Too Human was a broken mess of half baked ideas. At least ZombiU is something reasonably well constructed and somewhat unique even if it does get boring, repetitive, and have overly simplified gameplay.
#5nilesthebravePosted 11/24/2012 12:32:19 PM
Minus the fact ZombiU is at least playable. Maybe you just don't have the balls to handle it.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#6BufkusPosted 11/24/2012 12:39:57 PM
Ubisoft is smart.

They are the only 3rd party smart enough to release an original game at system launch and it's not a coincidence that ZombiU is the 3rd best selling game for the system right now (judging by Miiverse popularity). They're raking in big bucks while the ports sell miserably.

They made bucketloads with Red Steel as well, so they're probably happy that ZombiU is the "Red Steel of the WiiU" according to butthurt trolls who don't know any better.
#7TheLightsAreOnPosted 11/24/2012 12:43:42 PM
I actually liked Haze...

Do not have ZombieU yet, but it is on my 'get before the end of the year' list.
#8PrinceOfHotPosted 11/24/2012 12:45:10 PM
ZombiU is one of the best survival horror games ever made. It should be cherished. The bad reviews were written by bad game players.