On the Wii-U page, only 9 games coming out in the next 4 months

#21squatch22Posted 11/24/2012 5:32:16 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
There is neither quantity or quality in that list.

http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#22ZvolTxPosted 11/24/2012 5:38:30 PM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
Sup Xeeh, get tired of trolling GW2?

I troll nobody, I am just asking a question because 9 games in 4 months of a launch Console is kinda of weak and the games are rehashes as well, well some are

We both know that isn't true. Please try harder.

I'm finished with the Mario game and nothing else looks interesting (ZombieU if it were like 20 bucks) but other than that, I'm trying to find some games to play on this thing.

Well then excuse me if you're actually trying to be a serious poster here. I would imagine you would understand my skepticism given your record on the GW2 board, and elsewhere on similar PC boards.

Wonderful 101 is looking pretty good, I would expect it to be out in February, and I'm betting on March for Pikmin 3. Other than that, there's Aliens: CM, which while I don't expect it to be that great, it looks fairly decent.

Edit: Rayman Legends as well as Game and Wario are others to keep an eye out for. I expect G&W is a run of the mill minigame collection, although the Wario franchise generally are pretty good, although not really my thing. Rayman Legends however will be absolutely splendid, and since you showed interest in NSMBU, I would recommend this as well.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#23kyomagiPosted 11/24/2012 5:34:43 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
blankempathy posted...
Quality > quantity. Hows that MoP expansion working out for you? lol

12/04 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013
Family Party: 30 Great Games Ob...
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Rise of the Guardians
12/11 007 Legends
12/20 Toki Tori 2
03/05 The Amazing Spider-Man
03/13 The Croods: Prehistoric Party!

There is neither quantity or quality in that list.

Playstation vita, xbox 360 ps3. Similar launches.

but what ever floats your boat
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#24Virtue777Posted 11/24/2012 5:34:45 PM
Lel.

This guy has a terrible reputation on every board he goes to. He just won't give up though lol. He tries so hard to rustle people's jimmies, but in the end, it is his jimmies that are rustled because on the first page of his threads 5+ people point and laugh, and call him a troll.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#25blankempathyPosted 11/24/2012 5:37:22 PM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I never researched the Wii-U before it's released, you know why. Things change

and from what I see now, it's only those 9 games. Seems things were pushed back/cancelled if there was more

As usual Xeeh you spin everything into a negative and use half truths. There are games in the Wii Us launch window that they've talked about many times before. They just haven't set a date at the moment. Just go back to playing MoP.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#26kreegan64Posted 11/24/2012 5:41:19 PM
A person comes wanting suggestions and some people start attacking them -_-

I hear that these are coming out soon

Aliens Colonial Marines
Monster hunter
Wonderful 101

Those are the ones I remember that are within, like, 4 months or so.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#27Jx1010Posted 11/24/2012 5:41:24 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Sup Xeeh_Bitz, still trying to put down Wii U users I see
I see u every time I come to this board, hmmm this is almost like ur full time job.

Are you that insecure that a question offends you?

Im neither insecure nor offended, specially by someone like you.
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#28Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:00:13 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...
I see u every time I come to this board, hmmm this is almost like ur full time job.

You said I tried to put down people, but all I've done is ask a simple question. Only people insecure would even think a question regarding games within a 4 month launch window would be putting people down.

I'm just trying to determine what game to look forward to in the near future.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#29blankempathyPosted 11/24/2012 6:06:21 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...

You said I tried to put down people, but all I've done is ask a simple question. Only people insecure would even think a question regarding games within a 4 month launch window would be putting people down.

Lets not pretend like you're the victim here when you've earned your reputation as a troll and someone who goes out of their way to start troll topics. People recognize your name from other boards and know how you act on these forums.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#30Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:07:36 PM
blankempathy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Lets not pretend like you're the victim here when you've earned your reputation as a troll and someone who goes out of their way to start troll topics. People recognize your name from other boards and know how you act on these forums.

I've earned a reputation as a troll because I spoke the truth? By your logic, the News is trolling you every day
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12