Error Code 105-4256

#1Richard53184Posted 11/24/2012 5:53:49 PM
I keep getting this error code trying to connect to Eshop, netflix, or anything else. I turned on my Wii u today for first time and downloaded the 1+ hour update and connection was fine. Can anyone please tell me what im doing wrong?
---
SSBB (Nickname- RICKY) FC 1676-3357-6384
Castlevania PoR FC 4295 8307 1020
#2dyer212Posted 11/24/2012 5:55:59 PM
I had that same problem. I don't know how to fix it. It stopped happening after awhile.
---
Two things video games have taught me: 1) Violence solves everything and 2) The princess is always in another castle.
#3kaliobePosted 11/24/2012 6:03:11 PM(edited)
The same thing just happened to me. Internet browser and Netflix work fine but trying to update Amazon Video and Youtube gives me that error code instantly. I was just able to get Hulu to update though. (Now Youtube and Amazon Video are updating, weird isolated incident I guess).

I am also having an issue with the Wii U locking up when an SD card is inserted. Leaning a menu to go back to the Wii U Menu and the system stalls. When I remove the card, the Wii finally goes back. I also have a hard drive attached as well, do you think it is causing a conflict?
---
Gamertag/PSN: kaliobe8311
Just Purchased Games: - Madden NFL 11 -
#4RE4_FanPosted 11/24/2012 6:04:46 PM(edited)
Have you tried this stuff?

Error Code: 105-4256
Situation:
The update stops during download and the error message "Unable to connect to server" is displayed.

What to do:
Manually enter network your IP address and DNS settings into your Wii U.
Entering your network information into the Wii U my improve your connection with your network and allow the update to complete.

Check for wireless interference.
Wireless interference between your Wii U and wireless router may be causing the download to time out.

Ensure no electronic devices are close to your Wii U or wireless router. If any are, move these devices away.

You may also increase your wireless router's signal strength by changing the channel to 1 or 11.

Still Not Resolved:

If the issue persists, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.