Should Nintendo buy Sony

#111mjc0961Posted 11/25/2012 1:36:44 PM
kreegan64 posted...
I can't decide...with MS they'd have Halo and RARE back, but with Sony they'd have their talented 1st party.

Rare isn't worth anything though, that's why Nintendo let Microsoft have them in the first place. I don't get why so many years later people think Rare would be so awesome again if Nintendo got them back. Microsoft did not ruin Rare, Rare ruined Rare. And Nintendo saw it happening and let them go. Why the hell would Nintendo want them back again when they still aren't doing anything worthwhile?

Besides, Nintendo has Retro now.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#112SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/25/2012 2:06:48 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Well since we have established that Nintendo can't buy the full companies of MS, Sony and Apple, and we have covered Cony Computer Entertainment worth.

Does anyone know the worth of MicroSoft Games Studio?

They are about 4 billion in debt from when they first opened. Up until 2009 they operated at a loss using money from other divisions. They have recovered about 6 billion so far. But due to how much money Microsoft makes, they have no reason to sell a division that is currently bringing in more money than it is paying out.

Yeah I know MS has nothing to worry about. If need they could just go back to PC games only
#113Red_hot_smasherPosted 11/25/2012 2:50:57 PM
kissdadookie posted...
Apple are the poster children for how a proper company should be. What kind of nonsense Kool-Aid have you been drinking?

Umm... Patent trolling on an unprecedented scale (suing over such asinine things as two devices both being rectangular with rounded ****ing corners), presenting falsified evidence in US court and treating orders from UK court like an obstinate child treats orders from their mommy is being a proper company now?

MS I'll give you though. I have yet to hear about them doing anything that monumentally 'tarded.

*sees message about GameFAQs having issues with the full version of the word tard*
...oh, I see now, 'troll' is just a local euphemism for 'tard'. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
---
www.avaaz.org, www.allout.org, www.amnesty.org
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;,(