Nintendoland is incredible.

#31LUlGIPosted 11/25/2012 5:51:10 AM
Nobody has destroyed any of my posts.

lol

Why don't you go back to the Imagine Party Babyz board where you belong?

Glad to see you know the name of the game while I don't.

I am a super Nintendo fan. I have a 3DS and Wii U, and thousands of Nintendo games. So, obviously I am the one here who is pro Nintendo and you are the casual party game troll who loves to ruin video games with your non-video game video games.

lol
#32AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 5:59:04 AM
mcsmellington posted...
You said Borderlands 2 was crap, months before it released. Firstly, that's an opinion, secondly, it was highly regarded. Same for DmC.

And what I said still stands.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#33mcsmellingtonPosted 11/25/2012 6:54:22 AM
AXKSION posted...
mcsmellington posted...
You said Borderlands 2 was crap, months before it released. Firstly, that's an opinion, secondly, it was highly regarded. Same for DmC.

But it's not the truth. It's an opinion. A poorly constructed one, at that.
---
GT: McPoo
#34AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 7:53:38 AM
mcsmellington posted...
AXKSION posted...
mcsmellington posted...

But it's not the truth. It's an opinion. A poorly constructed one, at that.

pewpewpewpewpewpewpew pew pew pewpew pew pew pew pew pewpew
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#35teknic1200Posted 11/25/2012 8:07:45 AM(edited)
AkikazuDohma posted...
ElectricMole posted...
AkikazuDohma posted...
I dont have friends should I trade it in?

that wouldnt have been a problem if the producers had the common sense to include online multiplayer.

i know right, thought this was supposed to be next gen.

nintendo has no idea what they are missing by not pushing a robust online experience. any multiplayer game should also have an online component.

this game could have been huge.

all that said, I don't have friends either. I'm wondering if I to should trade it in. I couldn't talk my wife into playing yet I might try a couple more times. The single players games still seem like they would be better with friends, with the exception of the dk mine cart game.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#36cucumberkingPosted 11/25/2012 8:59:07 AM
Online would not be fun at all imo. Who the heck would wanna chase around some random stranger in a mario costume? The only fun that comes from the minigames is the hooping and hollering of a crowd of people in the living room. This game would just not be fun online imo.

Now NSMBU....I'm disappointed it isn't online.
#37DahaganuPosted 11/25/2012 9:25:07 AM
My brother and I got the white console because it was all we could get, and I personally feel like NIntendoland should have been part of that deal as well. I remember the good ol days when you'd get a game with your console. I remember getting Super Mario World with my SNES for Christmas.
#38andrea987Posted 11/25/2012 9:29:59 AM
zalmute posted...
Its great when it works...

Could you elaborate? What exactly doesn't work, and is it occasional or constant?