The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#1orcus_snakePosted 11/25/2012 1:03:20 AM
Not me!

Phew!
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#2FoppePosted 11/25/2012 1:12:08 AM
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3PsyrenCallPosted 11/25/2012 1:13:47 AM
Eleventy six.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 11/25/2012 1:16:41 AM
Foppe posted...

Your sig is godlike
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5PsyrenCallPosted 11/25/2012 1:33:23 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Foppe posted...

Your sig is godlike

You have low standards for deities.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#6_CARLOX_Posted 11/25/2012 9:32:34 AM
I have my ports and everything forwarded properly, my connection is fast but that damn update took hours to complete. And the system feels pretty sluggish so far, going to the settings takes a good 10-15 second to load, wtf? Is it asking and signing permissions online or something?

---
http://i.imgur.com/8xfHF.jpg
#7orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:45:42 AM
Iokua can you see what's the third game on the flash sales?

From the row of Quantum Conondruma nd Lone survivor, apparently it is not avaible in my region :/
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#8stop3Posted 11/25/2012 10:29:09 AM
I have a fast connection. The update downloaded pretty easily on launch day. It took about 45 minutes or so, and then installed with no problem. The power never went out, and I never lost the internet connection.

And it still broke my Wii U. Not bricked, as it would turn on and run, but unusable as it could no longer sync with a gamepad.

Nintendo is sending me a new one. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow.
#9ShadowSkill11Posted 11/25/2012 11:44:13 AM(edited)
How many people here want to admit they thought it would be a good idea to interrupt their FIRMWARE update before it was completely finished for any reason? Hello?
#10PsyrenCallPosted 11/25/2012 11:58:34 AM
orcus_snake posted...
Iokua can you see what's the third game on the flash sales?

From the row of Quantum Conondruma nd Lone survivor, apparently it is not avaible in my region :/

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition. It's the version with the game, expansion and all of the DLC for $9.
---