How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?
4 years ago#101
Bought a 3 month membership for PSN+, and downloaded Uncharted, you can tell it's not made by Naughty Dog based solely on the aiming controls, it doesn't have the same finesse.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
4 years ago#102
honestly, 3 ddint seem to have the same as 2.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
4 years ago#103
Too much multiplayer focus in 3, campaign suffered. With Golden Abyss it just feels like a knockoff. There's a bunch of call shoe horned in, like some weird **** about cards and bounties.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
4 years ago#104
Have you seen that ridiculous quest for booty thing?

Uncharted made a god damn card gae, what the hell?
4 years ago#105
orcus_snake posted...
Have you seen that ridiculous quest for booty thing?

Uncharted made a god damn card gae, what the hell?

It's seemingly a lazy port of whatever the hero these cards are supposed to be about in the vita game.
4 years ago#106
Apparently Persona 4 with a 95 is the highest rated game this year and close to generation level too, good.
4 years ago#107
It deserves it, P4G is awesome, I'm annoyed that I finished it then immediately went to golden abyss which is mediocrity in Nathan Drake's clothing.
4 years ago#108
No. Unfortunately. But I had it freeze a lot of times after.
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
4 years ago#109
Soooo glad I didn't buy golden abyss... it gets worse by the minute.
4 years ago#110
I read Virtue's Last Reward is 20 bcuks on Vita.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived