How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#101PsyrenCallPosted 12/1/2012 7:15:23 PM
Bought a 3 month membership for PSN+, and downloaded Uncharted, you can tell it's not made by Naughty Dog based solely on the aiming controls, it doesn't have the same finesse.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#102orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:57:17 AM
honestly, 3 ddint seem to have the same as 2.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#103PsyrenCallPosted 12/2/2012 1:20:57 AM
Too much multiplayer focus in 3, campaign suffered. With Golden Abyss it just feels like a knockoff. There's a bunch of call shoe horned in, like some weird **** about cards and bounties.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#104orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:24:24 AM
Have you seen that ridiculous quest for booty thing?

Uncharted made a god damn card gae, what the hell?
---
#105PsyrenCallPosted 12/2/2012 11:52:25 AM
orcus_snake posted...
Have you seen that ridiculous quest for booty thing?

Uncharted made a god damn card gae, what the hell?

It's seemingly a lazy port of whatever the hero these cards are supposed to be about in the vita game.
---
#106orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:30:12 PM
Apparently Persona 4 with a 95 is the highest rated game this year and close to generation level too, good.
---
#107PsyrenCallPosted 12/2/2012 9:33:50 PM
It deserves it, P4G is awesome, I'm annoyed that I finished it then immediately went to golden abyss which is mediocrity in Nathan Drake's clothing.
---
#108UniversquallPosted 12/2/2012 9:34:38 PM
No. Unfortunately. But I had it freeze a lot of times after.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#109PsyrenCallPosted 12/3/2012 12:44:30 AM
Soooo glad I didn't buy golden abyss... it gets worse by the minute.
---
#110orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:57:07 PM
I read Virtue's Last Reward is 20 bcuks on Vita.
---