How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?
2 years ago#131
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRkFT3NHp8

game looks really cool.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
2 years ago#132
Welcome back to PS3 ownership orcus, I look forward to grumbling about how you and everyone else on my friend list does nothing but watch netflix.:-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
2 years ago#133
I've never watched netlix on PS3...hell I have never watched Netflix ever :P

Also I'm thinking on going PSN plus, there's loads of value for just 50 bucks a year.
---
2 years ago#134
If you do decide to get a vita, you definitely should. I took the three month membership to give it a try, and is already saved me money. This whole " instant game collection" deal is pretty rad.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
2 years ago#135
ill get a vita after the price cut.

http://i.imgur.com/GL4um.jpg
---
2 years ago#136
If you do subscribe to PSN+, just make sure you deactivate auto renew.
---
2 years ago#137
Sneaky Sony.
---
2 years ago#138
There's a vague warning about it, but they don't outright say it's auto renewing, so I made sure to check. :-P
---
2 years ago#139
http://kotaku.com/5966467/check-out-professor-layton-vs-ace-attorneys-heart+pounding-intro-movie

Im going to be so mad if they do nto localize this.
---
2 years ago#140
Awwww, Iokua I wanted to reactivate your account on my PS3 but it says you already have 2 accounts up so I guess that thing that games shared before the new policy thingie doesnt actually work ):

Carlox, I did the same and it worked but if you want me to deactivate it just tell me so, since I did nto ask for permission from either :P
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived