How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#131orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:18:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRkFT3NHp8

game looks really cool.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#132PsyrenCallPosted 12/5/2012 11:38:53 PM
Welcome back to PS3 ownership orcus, I look forward to grumbling about how you and everyone else on my friend list does nothing but watch netflix.:-P
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#133orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:27:56 AM
I've never watched netlix on PS3...hell I have never watched Netflix ever :P

Also I'm thinking on going PSN plus, there's loads of value for just 50 bucks a year.
---
#134PsyrenCallPosted 12/6/2012 12:16:02 PM
If you do decide to get a vita, you definitely should. I took the three month membership to give it a try, and is already saved me money. This whole " instant game collection" deal is pretty rad.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#135orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:52:04 PM
ill get a vita after the price cut.

http://i.imgur.com/GL4um.jpg
---
#136PsyrenCallPosted 12/6/2012 5:45:42 PM
If you do subscribe to PSN+, just make sure you deactivate auto renew.
---
#137orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:58:33 PM
Sneaky Sony.
---
#138PsyrenCallPosted 12/6/2012 10:58:42 PM
There's a vague warning about it, but they don't outright say it's auto renewing, so I made sure to check. :-P
---
#139orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:32:44 PM
http://kotaku.com/5966467/check-out-professor-layton-vs-ace-attorneys-heart+pounding-intro-movie

Im going to be so mad if they do nto localize this.
---
#140orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:48:30 PM
Awwww, Iokua I wanted to reactivate your account on my PS3 but it says you already have 2 accounts up so I guess that thing that games shared before the new policy thingie doesnt actually work ):

Carlox, I did the same and it worked but if you want me to deactivate it just tell me so, since I did nto ask for permission from either :P
---