How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#171PsyrenCallPosted 12/11/2012 10:56:42 PM
I doubt it's because of Steam.

Really pissed about the cracked Sly Cooper disc, it would be impossible to miss even with the most cursory of glances. It's an inch long and goes clean through the disc. Cheeses me off that I have to go back in due to a lazy ****.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#172_CARLOX_Posted 12/12/2012 11:39:22 AM(edited)
orcus, you can add funds to your PSN wallet and then buy PS+ from the store like any other item.

Didn't ask me for a credit card when I did it that way.

Also I didn't know about the existence of the Sly Cooper franchise until this generation >.>

---
I can't count the reasons I should stay. One by one they all just fade away.
#173PsyrenCallPosted 12/12/2012 2:08:29 PM
I know and always wanted to play the series, but other games got in the way. Going to take the game back now, hopefully it's an easy process, as I'm not in the mood for bull****.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#174PsyrenCallPosted 12/12/2012 3:10:32 PM
No replacement copy. ;_;

Gonna have to do some hunting, as a new copy is $20 more than a used one. Dun wanna pay extra.
---
#175orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 4:40:45 PM
I doubt it's because of Steam.

I played 45 hrs of the gamestop copy without problems, but now that I got it on steam it crashes every 5 minutes.

orcus, you can add funds to your PSN wallet and then buy PS+ from the store like any other item.

Didn't ask me for a credit card when I did it that way.

Also I didn't know about the existence of the Sly Cooper franchise until this generation >.>

Yeah but I got a month free code with the new PS3, but the damn thing wants me to add my credit card info, Sony BS 2012.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#176_CARLOX_Posted 12/12/2012 4:58:44 PM
Oh, as far as I know those free months, PS+ cards and vouchers that come with bundles require a credit card.

And WHAT THE ***ING HELL? GTA San Andreas is $15 on PSN???!!!

For a ****ing PS2 Classic with no enhancements???!!!

What. The. ****?

Why do I bother coming back? To get angry at ****ing bloodsucking companies?

Yes, I am mad. Unbelievably mad.

---
I will only stop drinking when I fall in love... Or fall dead.
#177orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:01:50 PM
why are you angry, didn I get you like every 3D GTA released yet, or was that bundle just the GTA 4 and expansions?
---
#178_CARLOX_Posted 12/12/2012 5:20:27 PM
I did and beat them all but now that my PS2 died and because the emulator has issues with GTA games I was looking forward to get it on PS3 to either use my old PS2 save or beat it again >.>

And because it is like my 3rd favourite game ever.

---
I can't count the reasons I should stay. One by one they all just fade away.
#179orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 6:33:49 PM
I meant the steam bundle i got you this summern, I thought it had the PS2 GTAs as well.
---
#180_CARLOX_Posted 12/12/2012 6:47:07 PM
It does and I beat them already :B

---
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg