How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#41PsyrenCallPosted 11/26/2012 8:33:14 PM
orcus_snake posted...
So seeing as Imma get Blops2 I just started Blops, campaign is good, and I am really liking the soundtrack.

orcus getting Blops 2 before iomega? WHAT?
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#42_CARLOX_Posted 11/26/2012 9:13:59 PM
Spoilers: iomega got it over a week ago lol

---
We named the yam "Pam."
It rhymed.
#43PsyrenCallPosted 11/26/2012 9:40:13 PM
Ah, well, as of a week and a half ago he was holding off to wait until server issues were fixed. Did he grab it ont he 360 or did he get his PS3 fixed?
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#44orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:17:43 PM
wheres iomega anyways.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#45PsyrenCallPosted 11/26/2012 10:38:56 PM
Last I checked in with him his PC had died on him and all he had to post online with was his phone.
---
#46orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:45:15 PM
I see.
---
#47PsyrenCallPosted 11/27/2012 1:52:55 AM
Yar, went ahead and nabbed Arkham City GOTY, has all the DLC packs on it for less than the value of Harley's Revenge. :P
---
#48_CARLOX_Posted 11/27/2012 11:21:01 AM(edited)
Did he grab it ont he 360 or did he get his PS3 fixed?

360 brah we in a clan 2gethr *gang sign*

wheres iomega anyways.

Don't forget that maybe he doesn't know about the existence of this topic >.>

Yar, went ahead and nabbed Arkham City GOTY, has all the DLC packs on it for less than the value of Harley's Revenge. :P

I got all the costumes and Harley's Revenge but never played the latter because I didn't like how the story ended so I uninstalling the whole thing lol.

70's Batman costume for the win!

---
I will only stop drinking when I fall in love... Or fall dead.
#49orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:38:43 PM
Don't forget that maybe he doesn't know about the existence of this topic >.>

He hasnt been on the Wii board in forever though.
---
#50PsyrenCallPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:53 PM
Which is due to the borked PC.

Yar, this whole having Persona 4 in portable form is too convenient, it's hard not to play it. :P
---