How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?
4 years ago#61
because?
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
4 years ago#62
'Cause I had enough for a Wii U, and I was walking through the mall with a Jesusmas present for my dad in one hand, and there's an EB a couple minute walk from my bank, I was very tempted to just cash it and buy one. I've been rather unlucky as of late, so I 'm paranoid about buying stuff. :P
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
4 years ago#63
good choice.
4 years ago#64
funny my wii u accidentally unplugged during update,, still worked,,, i think micro and sony reps made accounts to spread rumors...
Wii60
4 years ago#65
Yar, Arkham City is way better on the PC, the console versions are lacking a lot of minor details that really enhance the experience.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
(message deleted)
4 years ago#67
Yeah, I'm playing with a 360 controller, I've never been one to use a keyboard and mouse, years of console gaming has ruined my ability to use them for gaming. :P

And it's not just the PhysX, a couple of things function different, certain parts have more animation, so on.
4 years ago#68
I'm reaaaaally liking the soundtrack in blops, here's hoping blops 2 tops it.
4 years ago#69
Well, Blops 2's OST was composed by Jack Wall who wrote Jade Empire, Mass Effect 1 and 2. So it should be fine, I guess.
4 years ago#70
good.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived