How many people here got their WiiU bricked by the huge update?

#71PsyrenCallPosted 11/28/2012 2:56:42 PM
I dunno, I didn't find any of his work at BioWare particularly memorable.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#72orcus_snake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:17:54 PM
I dunno, Activision makes sure everything is freakign awesome 10/10 GOTY material each year if only to not lose another cash cow like they did with Guitar Hero or Tony Hawk, so Im pretty certain they will make sure everything is top notch.

the RUssian Roulette scene was freaking badass
/ontopic.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#73PsyrenCallPosted 11/29/2012 12:08:36 AM
I think my computer may have just died on me. It locked up while I was playing Arkham City, and when I try to start off back up the power light is orange and it beeps three times. I'm unlocking its just a minor overheat as I just don't have the cash or inclination to replace the damned thing.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#74iomega311Posted 11/29/2012 1:00:36 AM
Hi.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#75_CARLOX_Posted 11/29/2012 8:19:42 AM(edited)
I think my computer may have just died on me. It locked up while I was playing Arkham City, and when I try to start off back up the power light is orange and it beeps three times. I'm unlocking its just a minor overheat as I just don't have the cash or inclination to replace the damned thing.

Have you overclocked anything?

Sounds like it might be related to the graphics card >.>

Hi.

'sup bro?

---
We named the yam "Pam."
It rhymed.
#76PsyrenCallPosted 11/29/2012 10:59:40 AM
I have over clocked nothing, I don't even know what that means, and is now beeping six times. Which may be a chipset or motherboard issue. ****.
---
#77_CARLOX_Posted 11/29/2012 11:12:34 AM
:(

---
http://i.imgur.com/8xfHF.jpg
#78PsyrenCallPosted 11/29/2012 11:15:41 AM
I've narrowed it down to a video card or motherboard issue. If it's the video card, then that's not so bad, as I wanted a new one anyways.
---
#79_CARLOX_Posted 11/29/2012 11:18:30 AM
I'm more inclined to think it's a video card issue.

Odd because Arkham City is not even that intensive on max settings. Maybe it was about to happen soon anyway.

---
I will only stop drinking when I fall in love... Or fall dead.
#80PsyrenCallPosted 11/29/2012 11:56:40 AM
I didn't exactly buy a quality card in the first place, so it may have been doomed from the start. I'm going to double check the issue with my manufacturer and then get a new card once I have the cash. Looks like I'll be computerless for a while.
---