Xtreme-Void posted...
GoombaX posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
people are idiots. thats why.

that includes you,
except if you're not a person,
why butthurted by that link?

but I think people are genius, too bad some can be deceived easily by Nintendo guys.

i microwaved wii u isnt art

maybe it is for the pleasing of eyes to see microwaved Wii U,
maybe for people who got angry because of their Wii U bricked day one.
or for developers that tricked by Nintendo and realized it later that Wii U CPU is freaking slow.
or people who tricked by Nintendo saying the system is next gen.

who are you to judge,

but of course I don't see it as an art.

Wow.

If you really think seeking revenge over a piece of plastic is normal, you've got some serious issues you need to work out.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#22EstilPosted 11/25/2012 6:19:24 AM
These people who destroy consoles and such just for amusement are so ****ing stupid and cruel. Don't they realize how many poor/homeless kids there are that would be so thrilled to get something like that for Christmas (and otherwise would have no chance) but instead is needlessly wasted on some cheap thrill or gimmick?

Seriously some people can be so stupid and selfish...
---
"Why a numeric keypad!? This is a video game controller, not a phone!!"
--Angry Video Game Nerd regarding the Intellivision controller
#23LightnessZeroPosted 11/25/2012 7:16:24 AM
Isn't obvious the reason why would he do this? because he is American. Where else in the world you see people doing this kind of thing so often? prove it to me.
---
Gamefaqs spellchecker doesn't recognize the word Gamefaqs!
#24k925457Posted 11/25/2012 7:23:34 AM
Estil posted...
These people who destroy consoles and such just for amusement are so ****ing stupid and cruel. Don't they realize how many poor/homeless kids there are that would be so thrilled to get something like that for Christmas (and otherwise would have no chance) but instead is needlessly wasted on some cheap thrill or gimmick?

Seriously some people can be so stupid and selfish...

some people just want to see the world burn
#25huyiPosted 11/25/2012 7:24:06 AM
how about he donates all that money to charity, that is the only way he will redeem himself, if all that money goes into his pocket then he is extremely selfish.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#26wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/25/2012 7:50:37 AM
the guy is either a gigantic douchebag or this is god tier trolling

Q: why the F*** would you mircowave a wii u system/! are you stuupid or just arrogent? no one is going to buy a console that is no longer functioning. that is not art in any way or form. it's stupidity at it's highest in years, my karma strike you. your show is stupid along with you and espescially th "comedy" act you put. no one will buy this thing. get a real job and don't use this to scam people out of money. i swear you got those frogs in some yard sale along with your intelligence.

A: Thankyou for your question jafflores. I am happy to awnser with a smile and to make your shopping experance for a professionally microwaved item a more pleasurable experance. This Wii U has been microwaved the proper microwaving way by a professional microwave operator whom is the best in his feild with atleast thirty years of qualified professional microwaving experance. You are right to be cautious about scams out there who will try to sell you an item that has not been microwaved. Here we garruntee your item has been microwaved or your money back and the artist has added the personal touch by sign and dating his work for you. It's quality you cannot beat. And the toads he has also painstaking collected hundreds of wasp sheddings and used very high quality prosthetic toad eyeballs. It took him three days a price to cook up his beautiful toad creations. This only comes with your microwaved Wii U, and its a microwaved Wii U Deluxe so you know your are getting the very best. I hope this helps awnser your questions.

---
it's simple. just be nice.