Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#11PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:58:46 AM
squatch22 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
squatch22 posted...
Im wondering how many times this topic will be reposted...

If this were Sony you'd be reposting it and making several topis about it on all your accounts. Just because Nintendo is doing it doesnt mean it should be swept under the rug, this is flat out trying to deceive consumers

Nope.
And implying i have multiple accounts. lol.

Desperate much? Expecting other ppl to do it, allows u to do it?

Yes you would, and you can deny it all you want but you are simply lying to yourself only
---
PSVita & 3DS
#12TheTitan99Posted 11/25/2012 8:59:27 AM
oh

who cares
---
I like stuff.
#13b1gt0nePosted 11/25/2012 9:00:28 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2012/11/20/ns-newsstream-lu-stout-wii-u-nintendo-comeback.cnn?iref=allsearch

He has officially lost all credibility, false advertisement is disgusting

Dude Reggie and Nintendo lost credibility long before that, kinda happened during the Wii era since it was a joke lol

Reggies a soulless salesman and nothing more

And yet, you bring your troll ass here everyday.

GXR is a soulless troll and nothing more.
#14Dragongod165Posted 11/25/2012 9:00:37 AM
Oh look, a man doing his job
---
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
#15PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:00:46 AM
GigaVolts posted...
Every company does this bro. Sony does it, MS does it, Apple does it, and every other company does it too. No need to get offended by it. I really don't care if any one from those companies were to advertise their products like that as long as they don't give a lie that is too big. This kind of advertising never stopped me from wanting a Nintendo or Sony product in the past and it won't now if either companies do it.

You can spin it and say "Sure our platform is the one that "insert game" plays best on" but saying the Wii U version looks "dramatically better" when it looks very washed out and has framerate drops galore is pure lying
---
PSVita & 3DS
#16PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:02:19 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
of course reggie is gonna say that you expect him to say that there versions are crap?

He could have easily said "And third party games look great on the Wii U", that could be an opinion at least but saying they look dramatically better is factually incorrect and trying to bait consumers with a lie
---
PSVita & 3DS
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/25/2012 9:02:37 AM
dudupupu posted...
Call of Duty actually DOES look better on the Wii U in terms of textures (look up digital foundry's comparison shots); it's just the framerate that stutters, although they reported that it does the Ps3 in places.

Frames that stutters makes the game look bad regardless of the textures
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#18FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/25/2012 9:05:48 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
of course reggie is gonna say that you expect him to say that there versions are crap?

He could have easily said "And third party games look great on the Wii U", that could be an opinion at least but saying they look dramatically better is factually incorrect and trying to bait consumers with a lie

while he is lying its still business 101 all big corporations do it.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#19GigaVoltsPosted 11/25/2012 9:06:34 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
GigaVolts posted...
Every company does this bro. Sony does it, MS does it, Apple does it, and every other company does it too. No need to get offended by it. I really don't care if any one from those companies were to advertise their products like that as long as they don't give a lie that is too big. This kind of advertising never stopped me from wanting a Nintendo or Sony product in the past and it won't now if either companies do it.

You can spin it and say "Sure our platform is the one that "insert game" plays best on" but saying the Wii U version looks "dramatically better" when it looks very washed out and has framerate drops galore is pure lying

Does it really matter to you though? All companies do this and if Sony did this you wouldn't make a big deal off this. I really don't care that they did this because they are a company. This is their job. Making a big deal out of it makes you seem like a troll.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#20HungoverHero777Posted 11/25/2012 9:08:05 AM
Guys, Phaseblack is a Sony fan. He posts positive topics on the PS3 board and nothing but negative topics here.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:3 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II