Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#171DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/25/2012 1:39:58 PM
Ironic, coming from the guy who pretended to know me. Sounds like classic shinobi. Hypocrit who likes to lie and hide in mass opinions.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#172El_ZaggyPosted 11/25/2012 1:41:17 PM
he is payed to represent Nintendo and promote their stuff. like others that do this same kind of job for other companies, lying is needed.

And of course nintendo lies. They lie a lot.
#173Shinobi120Posted 11/25/2012 1:41:33 PM
^Sure, I do...*Sarcasm*
#174maximumbarmagePosted 11/25/2012 1:52:29 PM
Fils-Aimes is a snake, and Nintendo is a decaying nostalgia peddling toy maker in an increasing downward spiral.

I await with glee the desperate damage control fest this board will have become in a few months... oh wait... already there.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#175Mono_Kosas83Posted 11/25/2012 1:53:23 PM
GigaVolts posted...
Every company does this bro. Sony does it, MS does it, Apple does it, and every other company does it too. No need to get offended by it. I really don't care if any one from those companies were to advertise their products like that as long as they don't give a lie that is too big. This kind of advertising never stopped me from wanting a Nintendo or Sony product in the past and it won't now if either companies do it.

^ I agree. Though I'm curious as to what lie "too big" would be that WOULD start a boycott of sorts.
What will be the determining factor of who wins this generations console war? If that factor is console sales... Nintendo will win. However Sony still being around because of the last gen PS2 still THE best selling console of all-time, will ensure they're around for a long time. Even Apple with the iPhone clearly isn't going anywhere for a while. Microsoft FAILS at everything though, the Zune, laughable. 360 broke down 30% of the time, and they have the audacity to charge people to play online AND THEN ADVERTISE to those ppl. The ONLY thing keeping Microsoft around is their die-hard fanboys. Don't get me wrong, I like Halo, Gears of War, but paying for online, why? When I can play Bioshock 2, BF3, Dead Space 3 (when it comes out) online for FREE!!!
#176Anema1986Posted 11/25/2012 2:03:28 PM
so what, sony once claim that the PSP was the best portable and end up being a failure, sure it got amazing games but with all his graphical power it never reach out the DS quality of software

the wii u in fact looks a little bit better than the previous gen, but again wii u graphics arent the reason why people should bought it, also porting a game to another system usually end up with some graphical errors, zombie u looks so freaking amazing since it was console exclusive
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#177ferval100Posted 11/25/2012 2:15:26 PM
PC.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN!
#178blankempathyPosted 11/25/2012 2:19:29 PM
He's a business man trying to maintain a good image of his business, They'll say whatever they have to to maintain a strong image. Other companies do it all the damn time but oh no its Nintendo of course we have to get upset when they do it.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#179endoflevelbossPosted 11/25/2012 2:22:05 PM
He's doing his job, damn him.
#180maximumbarmagePosted 11/25/2012 2:23:35 PM
"He's a business man trying to maintain a good image of his business,"

By lying.

Businesses that lie to customers have a long history of having good reputations.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays