Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#181hitechgraphsPosted 11/25/2012 3:28:05 PM
Nintendo lies on everything to sell ,haven't you know that yet?Next.
#182endoflevelbossPosted 11/25/2012 3:29:44 PM
He didn't actually say which competitor systems would be involved in the comparison. Perhaps the Atari 2600 - pop a COD BO2 disk in one of those and see what you get.
#183blankempathyPosted 11/25/2012 3:30:10 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
"He's a business man trying to maintain a good image of his business,"

By lying.

Businesses that lie to customers have a long history of having good reputations.

Hey fox news is way worse and they're still around.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#184maximumbarmagePosted 11/25/2012 3:32:37 PM
"Hey fox news is way worse and they're still around."

Yeah, it's okay to lie if other people do it.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#185EoinPosted 11/25/2012 3:35:45 PM
endoflevelboss posted...
He didn't actually say which competitor systems would be involved in the comparison. Perhaps the Atari 2600 - pop a COD BO2 disk in one of those and see what you get.

The interviewer specifically mentioned the PS3 and Xbox 360 and Reggie started his answer by saying:

"the specs are quite different from the competitive systems - much more graphically intensive"

Note that he's talking about multiple systems, not just a single system, and the CoD lie is within that context.
#186FEAddictPosted 11/25/2012 3:42:42 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2012/11/20/ns-newsstream-lu-stout-wii-u-nintendo-comeback.cnn?iref=allsearch

He has officially lost all credibility, false advertisement is disgusting

You're disgusting. =D
---
The biggest Wii U fanatic in the world right here!!
#187blankempathyPosted 11/25/2012 3:44:22 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
"Hey fox news is way worse and they're still around."

Yeah, it's okay to lie if other people do it.

Welcome to the world of business.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#188tstumo27Posted 11/25/2012 3:54:26 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2012/11/20/ns-newsstream-lu-stout-wii-u-nintendo-comeback.cnn?iref=allsearch

He has officially lost all credibility, false advertisement is disgusting

Dude Reggie and Nintendo lost credibility long before that, kinda happened during the Wii era since it was a joke lol

Reggies a soulless salesman and nothing more

Exactly. Reggie is the worse. He dodges important questions like it's nobody's business. Everything for him is Sales. "it sold well" the wii outsold this and that" of course the wii was going to make a profit because of the target audience. But once again isolated a god portion of it's base. And the whole announcing the new smash bros at the time and poor Sakurai was like huh?? He announced that a lil ahead of its time. He thinks it was okay to get a bunch of wii shovelware and have sprinkles of really great wii games in between to "Deliver us what we want" when really we were an after thought. He relies way too much on things to come and on the horizon and he knows die hards will be loyal no matter what. to me he comes off as a really bad car salesman now.
#189KojaxFXPosted 11/25/2012 3:56:05 PM
Thats cool but in all honesty he is going to over hype the console to sell it lol. Welcome to America where everyone who has money is allowed to lie.
#190LinkOfOrdonPosted 11/25/2012 4:22:21 PM
I've read this whole thing hoping someone on either side would provide some intelligent thinking and while some have..they have been ignored...in short...god this makes you look like idiots...

Fine you think Reggie lied....good for you....Fine you think he didn't...Bravo!

The point no one seems to be getting (I don't give a damn about whether the game looks better or not btw..the game looks like crap to me on all 3 systems but meh..opinions...aaaanyways) is the fact that Reggie is the president of NoA and the Wii U is Nintendo's new baby..It is coming out to compete in the HD Gaming world against PS3 and XBox 360..two systems that are known and have support from not just us but everyone from casual to "hardcore" gamers...that's alot of people. Nintendo has to get their system out there and they know it. So yes..Reggie uses words that catch peoples ear and holds their attention. "The President of NoA said that this game is superior on the WiiU? I want to learn more about the system!" <--that right there...Reggie is not only hoping to get support from established gamers..He also wants to get support of new gamers and gamers who may have skipped over this generation of games so that they will buy Nintendo's new system..it s a public relations thing and everyone on this topic is making a bigger deal out of it than it is..Nintendo "fanboys" are trying WAAAY to hard to defend their system and Sony/Microsoft "fanboys" are trying way to hard to bash it...

What happened to the days where the term gamer wasn't questioned based on what system you have? I have owned all 3 of the major systems..and I currently own a 3DS,PS Vita,Wii U, and PS3...I go where the games are and I don't sit here and tell others that their systems are garbage...grow up people...

TL;DR...well you should read it...but basically quit being idiots
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^