Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#191El_ZaggyPosted 11/25/2012 4:40:29 PM
Anyway Wii U is a joke compared to my pc and most gamer's pcs. it's inferior in every way possible.

Best console ever is a PC.
Wii u is about the same as a ps360.
#192renzsweetPosted 11/25/2012 4:44:08 PM
Every company does this bro. Sony does it, MS does it, Apple does it, and every other company does it too. No need to get offended by it. I really don't care if any one from those companies were to advertise their products like that as long as they don't give a lie that is too big. This kind of advertising never stopped me from wanting a Nintendo or Sony product in the past and it won't now if either companies do it.

So true. The same way every single movie commercial claims it is the movie of the year. ALL of them? It is just marketing.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#193NotCeoPosted 11/25/2012 4:59:55 PM
There's a difference between marketing spin, which just about every company does for their game, and an outright lie.

You'll often see companies quote the most positive reviews or previews they can find as part of their marketing campaign, that's spin.

When you start pulling stuff out of thin air, that's crossing the line.
#194IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/25/2012 5:03:21 PM
Damn, nintendrones getting wrecked in here.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#195wafflekingsPosted 11/25/2012 5:28:17 PM
whenever i watch ads on TV or suits selling their product, i think of this classic clip from The Simpsons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htVkGx4_GqA
#196Newbie00Posted 11/25/2012 5:44:32 PM
Nintendrone massacre in this topic. This is indefensible. Lol.

There are other ways to hype your product besides blatantly lying about it.

And also lol @ everyone trying to justify this by saying other rich people and execs do it too.

Wasn't Nintendo supposed to be better than the rest of them?
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#197trenkenPosted 11/25/2012 5:45:47 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2012/11/20/ns-newsstream-lu-stout-wii-u-nintendo-comeback.cnn?iref=allsearch

He has officially lost all credibility, false advertisement is disgusting

He's just a salesman, thats all he is. Salesmen lie all the time. He is literally just some random guy trying to sell Wii U's, and they do anything possible to make that happen.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#198mini_blightPosted 11/25/2012 6:19:15 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2012/11/20/ns-newsstream-lu-stout-wii-u-nintendo-comeback.cnn?iref=allsearch

He has officially lost all credibility, false advertisement is disgusting

Yeah, he should just quit that job and become another useless viral marketer on a videogame forum, like you.

Newbie00 posted...
Nintendrone massacre in this topic. This is indefensible. Lol.

There are other ways to hype your product besides blatantly lying about it.

And also lol @ everyone trying to justify this by saying other rich people and execs do it too.

Wasn't Nintendo supposed to be better than the rest of them?

But according to your brehs, Nintendo is the worst out of all three.

So if that's the case, then why the phony moral outrage?

Sony's people lied countless times about the PS2, the PS3 and the Vita.

Gosh, where was the moral outrage then?
#199PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 7:08:49 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Damn, nintendrones getting wrecked in here.

Dramatically wrecked
---
PSVita & 3DS
#200bigjclassicPosted 11/25/2012 7:11:12 PM
on topic, it looks better than the ps3 version, it also supports wiimote controls. i hate CoD, but it is tolerable with IR aiming.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence