Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#31EoinPosted 11/25/2012 9:38:31 AM
Ericxc posted...
Sorry but he's right.

Games on the WiiU look at least twice as good as PS3 and X-box.

If you want to obviously lie, at least do it properly. Say that games look a million billion times better or something. The numbers are much bigger and sound more impressive, and it's just as much of a lie as saying that they look twice as good, and will be taken just as seriously.
#32anon_firePosted 11/25/2012 9:38:50 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Guys, Phaseblack is a Sony fan. He posts positive topics on the PS3 board and nothing but negative topics here.

Indeed, he's nothing but a Sonytard.

He's just mad because Sony is falling behind.
#33enigmatic alexPosted 11/25/2012 9:42:30 AM
"It's not the same content, it's not the same game"
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#34SkittyOnWailordPosted 11/25/2012 9:43:59 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
Dude Reggie and Nintendo lost credibility long before that, kinda happened during the Wii era since it was a joke lol

So is he known as "Dude Reggie" nowadays? Or is that just your pet name for him?
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#35MidiaNitePosted 11/25/2012 9:45:19 AM
Eoin posted...
endoflevelboss posted...
What do you expect him to say? "Games on our new Wii U console look almost as good as ones running on my phone".

He could just avoid lying.

"Wii U offers a range of new experiences".

"Wii U is the only console with a 2-screen solution".

"Wii U is Nintendo's most powerful machine by far".

"Wii U has major third party support, as you can see from the line-up that includes Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed 3, and Mass Effect 3 - the 3 biggest games of the year outside of our own Nintendo titles".

There was no need to go on the record with an obvious untruth.

Pretty much agree with the above, he could have responded in multiple ways that would have positively reinforced why the Wii U wont be irrelevant if and when the spec-superior hardwares release.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6: Transformed
#36EricxcPosted 11/25/2012 9:47:17 AM
Eoin posted...
Ericxc posted...
Sorry but he's right.

Games on the WiiU look at least twice as good as PS3 and X-box.

If you want to obviously lie, at least do it properly. Say that games look a million billion times better or something. The numbers are much bigger and sound more impressive, and it's just as much of a lie as saying that they look twice as good, and will be taken just as seriously.

Sorry, but I can't lie like that.

Obviously since you now have access to 2 screens, it looks at least twice as good.
---
:3
#37sloth927Posted 11/25/2012 9:50:17 AM
of course reggie talks it up (it is his job) even though its a port from last gen consoles so of course its not going to look nice just like 360 and ps3 doesnt look very nice.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#38wolf_blitzer85Posted 11/25/2012 9:51:53 AM
squatch22 posted...
Im wondering how many times this topic will be reposted...

---
It's not over yet, America! In 2014, we sweep the Tea Party OUT of the House and re-take it. For 'Merikuh! For Freedom!
#39wolverinerob79Posted 11/25/2012 9:55:57 AM
CNN is not a credible source? No way! *surprise face*
#40EoinPosted 11/25/2012 9:56:59 AM
wolverinerob79 posted...
CNN is not a credible source? No way! *surprise face*

Yeah I'm sure they photoshopped together a fake video interview with Reggie (who has never been known to say anything silly).