Reggie lies on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on Wii U"

#81AwesomeOSaucePosted 11/25/2012 12:19:05 PM
what a liar.
further proof that Nintendo is a company based on greed and deception.
They don't care about their fans and customers like in the old days...
Nowadays they just want to make maximum profit for their overpriced low spec hardware.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#82nintend0Fan46Posted 11/25/2012 12:20:34 PM
And the PS2 will have Pixar level graphics!

Get over it guys.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...
#83BuretsuPosted 11/25/2012 12:20:58 PM
Eoin posted...
Buretsu posted...
Opinions, how do they work???

Differently to objective realities, such as "the Wii U is a games console", "Call of Duty is published by Activision" and "the latest Call of Duty game on the Wii U does not look dramatically better than the latest Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360".

There's only so far opinion can be stretched.

So, you DON'T know how opinion works. Fair enough.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#84Golden MavenPosted 11/25/2012 12:21:39 PM
GigaVolts posted...
Every company does this bro. Sony does it, MS does it, Apple does it, and every other company does it too.

I never saw anyone from Sony making a statement about a 3rd party game looking better on their console when it isn't true.
#85EoinPosted 11/25/2012 12:23:04 PM
nintend0Fan46 posted...

Get over it guys.

I like the double standard of telling people to get over Nintendo's blatant lies, one sentence after reposting one of Sony's lies from 12 years ago.
#86EoinPosted 11/25/2012 12:25:54 PM
Buretsu posted...

No, you're just one of those people who wrongly believe that anything can be an opinion, and that opinions are magically sacred.

If you say CoD looks better on the Wii U then I am happy to leave you to that opinion, mostly in this case because there is no point disagreeing about it in the context of this topic.

If you think CoD looks "dramatically better" on Wii U then you're wrong. Simple as that. Similarly, anyone suggesting that it looks "dramatically worse" on Wii U would also be wrong.

Opinions can be good but it would be a good idea for you to stop fooling yourself into wrongly believing that they apply to all possible situations. They don't.
#87Enigma149Posted 11/25/2012 12:26:57 PM
Eoin posted...
nintend0Fan46 posted...

Get over it guys.

I like the double standard of telling people to get over Nintendo's blatant lies, one sentence after reposting one of Sony's lies from 12 years ago.

He's saying that all companies lie, and that people need to get over it.

Logic...
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#88TrueBlue91Posted 11/25/2012 12:27:22 PM
Buretsu posted...
Eoin posted...
Buretsu posted...
Opinions, how do they work???

Differently to objective realities, such as "the Wii U is a games console", "Call of Duty is published by Activision" and "the latest Call of Duty game on the Wii U does not look dramatically better than the latest Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360".

There's only so far opinion can be stretched.

Speak for yourself.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#89knightimexPosted 11/25/2012 12:30:44 PM
blops 2 does look better on wii u.

lensoftruth.com proves it
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#90EoinPosted 11/25/2012 12:31:03 PM
Enigma149 posted...
He's saying that all companies lie, and that people need to get over it.

So "getting over" lies might include posting about them over a decade later?

If, every time you or anyone else called someone a liar on this board, someone responded by saying "He's a liar just like Reggie, get over it", would you think that a fair response?

Enigma149 posted...
Logic...

...is being ignored in this topic as people attempt to sweep Reggie's lies under the carpet or childishly pretend that they are not lies at all.