Why can't nintendo make good controllers?

#11SmilingSkulls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:25:08 AM
DTY3 posted...
SmilingSkulls posted...
Why! The gamepro controller looks like an xbox controller except they swaped the right analog stick with the four main buttons.

And that's a bad thing?

Yes, yes it is! Why swap the right analog stick with the buttons it's dumb.
#12LonelyGoombaPosted 11/25/2012 10:26:52 AM
SNES and GC had brilliant controllers
#13DTY3Posted 11/25/2012 10:28:49 AM
SmilingSkulls posted...
DTY3 posted...
SmilingSkulls posted...
Why! The gamepro controller looks like an xbox controller except they swaped the right analog stick with the four main buttons.

And that's a bad thing?

...have you actually tried it?

You're just blindly saying "wah its dum!"

...how is it any "dumber" than PS3 stick placement?

Pro controller is a 360 controller (only with an actual dpad) and PS3's symmetric sticks. Cool.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#14Enigma149Posted 11/25/2012 10:29:25 AM
SmilingSkulls posted...
DTY3 posted...
SmilingSkulls posted...

And that's a bad thing?

It's actually quite comfortable. Like the DS3, except your hands don't get cramped when using both analogs.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#15SmilingSkulls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:31:32 AM
DTY3 posted...
SmilingSkulls posted...
DTY3 posted...
SmilingSkulls posted...

And that's a bad thing?

...have you actually tried it?

You're just blindly saying "wah its dum!"

...how is it any "dumber" than PS3 stick placement?

Pro controller is a 360 controller (only with an actual dpad) and PS3's symmetric sticks. Cool.

Yes, I have tried the pro controller it's bad.
#16GLDanzegoPosted 11/25/2012 10:33:22 AM
Nintendo can't make good controllers? That's a new one. I've owned every Nintendo console ever (and most others, for that matter) and while some controllers have been better than others, they've all been good.

I'm surprised that Nintendo, of all companies, chose to follow another company's controller design so closely for the Wii U Pro Controller, but the 360 controller a good controller, so why not? It doesn't mean that Nintendo aren't capable of designing good controllers (which they've been doing their entire career as a system manufacturer).
#17HeaderHogPosted 11/25/2012 10:39:06 AM
SmilingSkulls posted...

And the XBOX controller looks like a Playstation controller with the D-Pad and left analog stick swapped. And a Playstation is an SNES controller with extra shoulder buttons and anologue sticks. And an SNES controller is an NES controller with two more face buttons and shoulder buttons.

I have stated evolution.
---
The first Smash 64 was about a kid using his imagination. In Brawl, that kid is God.
#18fa113nH3r0Posted 11/25/2012 10:41:08 AM
i personally love my pro controller.

And Nintendo has made the best controllers almost every gen.
---
Nintendo Network ID - Jabberwocky
Playstation Network ID - australasia
#19knightimexPosted 11/25/2012 11:24:35 AM
Xbox copied off of nintendo gamecube controller.

Sony copied off of the snes controller.
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#20BuretsuPosted 11/25/2012 11:27:59 AM
fa113nH3r0 posted...
i personally love my pro controller.

And Nintendo has made the best controllers almost every gen.

NES controller dug into your hand like it was looking for gold.
N64 controller was built for a three armed person with double-jointed fingers.
Gamecube controller was built for the mentally disabled who were confused by having the face buttons all be the same size.
Wii controller was built to be swung around like a ninny.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit