Donkey Kong Country Returns is the best DK game..?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Donkey Kong Country Returns is the best DK game..?
3 years ago#11
AXKSION posted...
Starwars4J posted...
AXKSION posted...
No.

The Country trilogy and the original Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior are far better.

Returns is okay, okay but inferior.

At least you make your jokes obvious

Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior (I prefer Junior) are excellent games and will forever be classics, unlike Returns, which lacked character / charm.

wat
---
Qualities I look for in games: Music, Atmosphere, and Exploration.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the best game of this generation.
3 years ago#12
AXKSION posted...
Starwars4J posted...
AXKSION posted...
No.

The Country trilogy and the original Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior are far better.

Returns is okay, okay but inferior.

At least you make your jokes obvious

Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior (I prefer Junior) are excellent games and will forever be classics, unlike Returns, which lacked character / charm.

Go to bed Greer, You're drunk.
---
First Outside Inside Last
3 years ago#13
AXKSION posted...

No silly, you just hate Returns because it was a Wii title and you have some irrational hatred against that system.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
3 years ago#14
Starwars4J posted...
AXKSION posted...

No silly, you just hate Returns because it was a Wii title and you have some irrational hatred against that system.

tikis are stupid enemies

stupid wiimote motion gimmicks (shake the wiimote)

no underwater levels

no net climbing levels

stupid mine cart levels

stupid rocket barrel levels

music sucked

camera is zoomed out way too far. the camera distance in the original trilogy is far better

can't control Diddy and switch off
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
3 years ago#15
AXKSION posted...
tikis are stupid enemies

no underwater levels

no net climbing levels

stupid mine cart levels

music sucked

camera is zoomed out way too far. the camera distance in the original trilogy is far better

Yup, not a single rational objective flaw mentioned. Just a lot of "x sucksssssssssss" haha Don't worry though, a lot of people found it too hard for them.
---
3 years ago#16
Starwars4J posted...
AXKSION posted...
tikis are stupid enemies

no underwater levels

no net climbing levels

stupid mine cart levels

music sucked

Yup, not a single rational objective flaw mentioned.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm, whut?

I just named 9 critical flaws.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
3 years ago#17
AXKSION posted...

Haha do I need to pull out dictionary.com for you? Go look up what objective means, and then tell me how you not liking certain enemies is an objective flaw.

And seriously thank God they got rid of those terrible water levels. Worst part of the original DKC games by far.
---
3 years ago#18
Starwars4J posted...
AXKSION posted...

Haha do I need to pull out dictionary.com for you? Go look up what objective means, and then tell me how you not liking certain enemies is an objective flaw.

And seriously thank God they got rid of those terrible water levels. Worst part of the original DKC games by far.

Oh yeah, thank an unproved being for lack of variety in a video game. More games like DKCR need to have LESS VARIETY!

You probably think less is more, and think that FFXIII is a groundbreaking and innovative game, since that game guts everything, just like DKCR is gutted of DKC elements.
---
3 years ago#19
AXKSION posted...
Oh yeah, thank an unproved being for lack of variety in a video game. More games like DKCR need to have LESS VARIETY!

Thank God the game had far greater variety in levels, they just did away with the worst part. Why keep bad parts just to have more variety? "We don't want games that are just good, we need bad parts in there to keep up the variety!"

You probably think less is more, and think that FFXIII is a groundbreaking and innovative game, since that game guts everything, just like DKCR is gutted of DKC elements.

Haha, not at all! I think of DKCR as being more to the original games (since even you seem to have dropped the illusion of thinking DK and DKJ are better) what SMW is to SMB1

Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 1
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 4: Super Mario World

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Donkey Kong Country Returns
---
3 years ago#20
I finished all three original DKC games and got about halfway through DKCR. That's my answer...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Donkey Kong Country Returns is the best DK game..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived