Wait is this 4/10 Wii U troll review correct?

#21DynheartPosted 11/26/2012 10:37:33 AM(edited)
LonelyGoomba posted...
just because you dislike a system doesn't make you a troll

also, it isn't a massive issue but it's a flaw and should be fixed

True. But when you make countless threads over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...etc etc...again. It's starts to step into troll territory.

We get it. You don't like Nintendo. You hate the system. Blah blah blah. The people here just want to discuss the console now (and it's games), not hear about much the console sucks from the same dozen people over...and over...and over...and over again.

It's redundant. It's petty. It's old. We get it. Let it drop, and just go back to doing whatever it is you do; unless...this is what you do (not YOU...unless you are one of those people who like to get a rise out of this board). Then it would be classified as trolling. Living in a Wii U board just to piss people off.

Sounds about right, don't you think?
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#22drothegreat0nePosted 11/26/2012 10:41:11 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
cause Nintendo are stupid

if you add a friend via mii verse it works just like Xbl

add them on the friend list page, it doesn't send a request so they never know you added the unless you tell them to add you aswell

O_O

why in the world did they do this???

That's Nintendo for ya, now you can see why they posted their first loss of profit.

Silly American hasn't heard of the Strong Yen.
#23DSdude19Posted 11/26/2012 1:31:52 PM
shampoowarrior posted...
Mystic201 posted...
I don't see the issue, I was playing Trine 2 last night and added the guy I was playin with as a friend same way I would do on my 360. Go to recent players click send friend request, he gets it clicks accept and done. Really couldn't be any easier.

You don't seem to be understanding. That is how it works.

But say you want to add someone that you haven't seen in game or on the Miiverse. Like a real-life friend or even just a virtual friend you met somewhere else (such as GameFAQs).

In that situation, the system does not send a friend request for whatever reason. Both parties must register each other as friends. Just another half-baked feature, imo.

That happened to me. To fix this, I entered Mii verse, clicked search, typed his username, sent friend request.

As long as you know their Nintendo ID, you can search for them in Miiverse to send them a friend request.
---
Wii U Nintendo ID: Zanzenburger
http://i.imgur.com/sk1nw.gif Zanzenburgers given: 240
#24Lemmywinks13Posted 11/26/2012 1:35:32 PM
Mystic201 posted...
Except it does. I'v received friend requests that way from recent players while playin Trine 2.

SHHHHH! Let the trolls keep their head in the sand.
#25LemonKweenstaaaPosted 11/26/2012 1:37:29 PM
This is straw-grasping at maximum velocity.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363
#26Rasputin77Posted 11/28/2012 4:31:36 PM
Amazing.

I just did a search for "neon", and then "reaper", and was just about to convince myself that a bunch of coddled brats hadn't yet called someone a "troll" for posting a review (which has been starred, by the way... **points and laughs**...) they didn't agree with.

Then I saw this thread. XD

Does it suck being predictable, or are some of you just used to it by now? =(
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.