Any kind of stat tracking/achievement/trophy system?

#1Devo05Posted 11/26/2012 6:31:57 PM
Does the WiiU sport any kind of features mentioned in the topic title? I've enjoyed achievement/trophy collecting this generation and was a little disappointed the Wii didn't adopt a similar system.
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#2Devo05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:06:08 PM
bump
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 11/26/2012 8:16:40 PM
Nope and I am happy about it. It's refreshing playing a game without achievements.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4wolverinerob79Posted 11/26/2012 8:18:49 PM
Also disappointed. I love the achievement system of the 360. The PS3's kind of sucks...so maybe no system is better than a crappy one, ya?

That doesn't mean I won't still play my Wii U games for hours and hours.
#5zeloswilder_fanPosted 11/26/2012 8:29:59 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Nope and I am happy about it. It's refreshing playing a game without achievements.

This. I haven't looked at any of my Xbox achievements for years and I have no clue how much GS I currently have, nor do I care. I'd rather not tempt myself into wasting hours on getting some of the more stupid/time-consuming achievements.
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#6PsienceWinsPosted 11/26/2012 9:13:35 PM
wolverinerob79 posted...
Also disappointed. I love the achievement system of the 360. The PS3's kind of sucks...so maybe no system is better than a crappy one, ya?

That doesn't mean I won't still play my Wii U games for hours and hours.

You know they are identical, right?
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#7PsienceWinsPosted 11/26/2012 9:16:18 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...

That is every system outside of 360, PS3, PSVita, and Steam. You've had literally more than 2 decades to do that.
---
#8sloth927Posted 11/26/2012 9:18:59 PM
I never really was into achievments i dont like it much on steam nor xbox not saying it woulda been bad on wii u but i didnt even notice till you pointed it out.
---
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...
#9PsienceWinsPosted 11/26/2012 9:20:36 PM
There is no achievement system on Wii U, yet. Nintendo has said they created something called the "Accomplishment" system which acts the same,but is dependant on developers to integrate. There is still the Ubisoft Uplay point system and stuff like that, but it's nothing special. Sadly achievements are a major part of gaming today. I'm not a whore for them, my GS is only like 6000, but they are fun. The multiplayer ones really show skill. It's a fun way to compare yourself against friends.
---
#10decolley25Posted 11/26/2012 9:20:55 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...

Yes, I am relieved. Trophy hunting for PS3 ruined games for me because instead of looking for secrets, I'd constantly check how to get a specific trophy and then for fear of losing it and having to start over, I'd use walkthroughs to make sure my playthrough was 100% perfect instead of playing and failing and just enjoying it.
---
My side, your side, my side, your side...