Any kind of stat tracking/achievement/trophy system?

#11HitagiPosted 11/26/2012 9:23:56 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Nope and I am happy about it. It's refreshing playing a game without achievements.

This is stupid. All Nintendo would had to do is include an option to turn them off to appease the couple of people that don't like them.

To not include them altogether? Laughable oversight that will bite them in the ass.
#12PsienceWinsPosted 11/26/2012 9:25:06 PM
Hitagi posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
Nope and I am happy about it. It's refreshing playing a game without achievements.

This is stupid. All Nintendo would had to do is include an option to turn them off to appease the couple of people that don't like them.

To not include them altogether? Laughable oversight that will bite them in the ass.

It happened with Sony and the PS3...
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#13OMG_AIDSPosted 11/26/2012 9:31:43 PM
Hitagi posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...

Bite them in the ass? If achievements are something that make or break a game/system for you then you have a problem.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#14PsienceWinsPosted 11/26/2012 9:40:49 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Hitagi posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...

Bite them in the ass? If achievements are something that make or break a game/system for you then you have a problem.

That's not the point. Nintendo is in direct competition with Sony and Microsoft and if they want a fighting chance they will need to offer similar, if not better, features. It's also the perfect opportunity to post to MiiVerse and have trophy/achievement races with an INTEGRATED community. Otherwise you need to go to xbox360achievements.org or ps3trophies.org, an external fanrun site. Nintendo has the ability to do something amazing here and they are squandering it.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#15nilesthebravePosted 11/26/2012 9:47:05 PM
PsienceWins posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
Hitagi posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...

That's not the point. Nintendo is in direct competition with Sony and Microsoft and if they want a fighting chance they will need to offer similar, if not better, features. It's also the perfect opportunity to post to MiiVerse and have trophy/achievement races with an INTEGRATED community. Otherwise you need to go to xbox360achievements.org or ps3trophies.org, an external fanrun site. Nintendo has the ability to do something amazing here and they are squandering it.

Think they've proven the last 10 years or so Nintendo is letting Sony and Microsoft duke it out while they go off and be the weird kid that pokes dog poo with a stick.

Thing is it works.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#160NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/26/2012 9:52:43 PM
We got something better: Miiverse. Post screenshots of actual accomplishments, not some bullcrap like "You reached level 10!"