Does anyone have any unused PIN cards/codes from their Nintendo games?

#11hypermoePosted 11/26/2012 6:51:11 PM
dudupupu posted...
hypermoe posted...
dudupupu posted...
Is that sarcasm?!?

well your topic title asked and im responding to that. Sorry I don't gave any to spare but I gace unused codes.

Oh. Ok. Sorry for the confusion; I'm being a pathetic beggar right now! Haha.

I need to stop replying from my phone. So much errors...
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#12dudupupu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:52:35 PM
hypermoe posted...
dudupupu posted...
hypermoe posted...
dudupupu posted...
Is that sarcasm?!?

well your topic title asked and im responding to that. Sorry I don't gave any to spare but I gace unused codes.

Oh. Ok. Sorry for the confusion; I'm being a pathetic beggar right now! Haha.

I need to stop replying from my phone. So much errors...

Haha. I do the same thing. I'm not even kidding: one time, I responded to a professor with "let' just cat litter piss."

I don't even know what I was originally trying to type, but the jesters of the digital set me up real nice with that one!
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#13RHFPosted 11/26/2012 6:53:25 PM
I thought about getting it, and thought it's a waste of coins at the price when I can save them and get 6 or more games for free with my coins, when I so please
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#14dudupupu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:54:19 PM
RHF posted...
I thought about getting it, and thought it's a waste of coins at the price when I can save them and get 6 or more games for free with my coins, when I so please

You can get games with your coins? Besides the ones listed there on the site?
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#15RHFPosted 11/26/2012 6:56:52 PM
dudupupu posted...
RHF posted...

You can get games with your coins? Besides the ones listed there on the site?

Just the ones listed, but I wait until something good comes up, like Mario tennis, Mario party 2, Super punch out, which is about all I've spent on.

Also, call me crazy but I'm pretty sure Nintendo raised the price of that Gold Nunchuk by 100 coins

Now, if Nintendo allowed to spend my CN coins on products from the Eshop that would be fantastic
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*