Takamaru's Ninja Castle

#1jedistormtroopPosted 11/27/2012 12:32:56 AM
this game looks so sick and so glad my deluxe comes boxed with nintendo land i think i can see myself playing this and all the single player attracts alot

i also picked up two wiimotes cause it fkn sucks that you cant play NSMBU with the gamepad and wii mote yetttt you can play NSMBU solely on the pad
---
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage
#2Steve__BurnsidePosted 11/27/2012 12:37:59 AM
Can anyone confirm if Nintendo Land comes boxed with the Australian/European versions?
---
Currently listening to: Morbid Angel, Sodom, Inquisition, Darkthrone, Kreator, Tribulation, Exodus
#3jedistormtroop(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:40:25 AM
Steve__Burnside posted...
Can anyone confirm if Nintendo Land comes boxed with the Australian/European versions?

it does as when i made my order in eb it game up with some weird delux nintendo land sku code
---
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage
#4RE4_FanPosted 11/27/2012 12:49:34 AM
jedistormtroop posted...
this game looks so sick and so glad my deluxe comes boxed with nintendo land i think i can see myself playing this and all the single player attracts alot

i also picked up two wiimotes cause it fkn sucks that you cant play NSMBU with the gamepad and wii mote yetttt you can play NSMBU solely on the pad

It is really fun, I got to play it in Adelaide on Saturday =) It is also more accurate than I expected ;)

Another surprisingly fun game was Animal Crossing Sweet Day =) Personally, I think NSMB U will be great, but I wasn't a huge fan of boost mode. Although I can definitely see how it would appeal to other types of players =)