Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#111
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Didn't read.

Nintendo has plenty of money, so no.

This^ I just marked topic and then quoted squatch for truth.

So did Sony once upon a time
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: VideoGameBlitz

VideoGameBlitz
4 years ago#112
They should give up the console market and just concentrate on portables, maybe give the portables a way to connect to TV's.
Not changing until a FFVI(6) remake is released 5/21/10

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#113
Yeah and I'm sure the 3DS is selling like crap right now and the Vita is selling like hotcakes...
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: julbull73

julbull73
4 years ago#114
Lelouch71 posted...
Yeah and I'm sure the 3DS is selling like crap right now and the Vita is selling like hotcakes...

The vita is such a piece of crap, I don't know why sony even tried.

User Info: freutty2

freutty2
4 years ago#115
Personally, Everyone needs to shut up and stop the hating. If there was a Gamepad as cool as the Gamepad wii U on the next PS system, PS system wouldn't act like this. I think I won't be on the wii U board for a long time due to all this hate for no reasons.
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
4 years ago#116
You know what I know for sure? Trolls will never give up.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
4 years ago#117
Poor sales? It's sold everywhere and you call that poor sales? TC you are way off.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa

User Info: paralyzed21

paralyzed21
4 years ago#118
id say they have 1 more shot after this one. this system wont put them out of business, but if they dont learn from it's mistakes, theyll go under.
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---

User Info: Innakki2

Innakki2
4 years ago#119
If they would have named it something else, I'd bet it would have sold more. Going from Wii to Wii U, makes it sound like it's just a new bundle or something. To an average person who doesn't really know what they are buying for their family and already has a Wii, they may not even realize it is a new console. At least with name like Playstation 2 or 3, one can immediately recognize that it's new, for example.
PSN: Azureikaru
Makoto Main

User Info: aMonsoone

aMonsoone
4 years ago#120
"Yeah, people with asperger's syndrome tend to be pretty passionate/obsessive when it comes to their interests.

My point in mentioning everything above is that I know what I'm talking about. So before someone posts in here assuming I don't, think again! "

lol

lol

lol
Mitt Romney for the Quorum of the Twelve!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived