Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

#151pafbonkPosted 11/27/2012 2:35:00 PM
Congratulations, your topic is so original.
---
i just broke the fourth wall! and the fifth by mentioning it.
#152AstralFrostPosted 11/27/2012 7:10:33 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
the system has been out for barely a week.

These topics and opinions are those of children who don't know what they are talking about.

The system is being judged on its performance in that week. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's but since you are unable to show basic levels of respect you have no credibility at all.

Respect?? You defend and attempt to rationalize blatent trolling and you want respect?? The "opinion" excuse only takes you so far, kid. If you need to troll so badly, just troll. Don't try to rationalize it, that's just embarrassing and sad.

Ruh roh here come the children remarks again. That's two such comments in a row from you and you're the one saying others don't know what they're talking about. The only trolling here is from you I'm afraid. Raging and name calling just because you were called out isn't going to get you anywhere. Maybe that works for you at your respective institution but here we need to act like grownups. One question mark is sufficient for your future posts, by the way.
#153Spike(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:16:40 PM
Okay, I haven't read through all of these comments yet, but I see that some people are misunderstanding my posts.

Let me make a couple things clear:

1. I don't think the Wii U will be Nintendo's last system, just their last console system. I'm certain that they'll continue to make handhands. Sure, they'll still have plenty of money to make another console after Wii U, but I don't think they will. I think they'll come to the conclusion that focusstrictlyckly on handhelds is far less risky for them. They've always done extremely well in the handheld market, and there is lcompetitiontion

2. This is just my opinion, but this is what my gut tells me. I've felt this way ever since the system was first revealed.

3. I know people were saying this same stuff about the Wii when it came out. I did not agree with those people.

---
"They look so *** damn like the same person, I say to them "you want ice cream cones?" both of them say yes!" - Mario Twins
#154JonnyBigBossPosted 11/28/2012 10:19:04 PM
Just a Wii rehash? Have you played the dang thing. Gosh that sounds stupid and uninformed. The wii U is nothing like the Wii.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#155LinkSSJ6Posted 11/28/2012 10:20:10 PM
If 10 months from now you're proven wrong I'm gonna give you a free liposuction to get my revenge on your gut for lying to me.
---
Nothing negative will be tolerated.
Let's think positively!!
#156Spade59Posted 11/28/2012 10:21:30 PM
http://postimage.org/image/f3sicoazl/
#157Solid_SOAPPosted 11/28/2012 10:21:52 PM
If Nintendo can get by selling less Game Cubes than copies of New Super Mario Bros. Wii sold, I think they'll get by even if this console is a colossal failure.
#158ILikesCheesePosted 11/29/2012 9:01:14 AM
Spike posted...
Okay, I haven't read through all of these comments yet, but I see that some people are misunderstanding my posts.

I don't think the Wii U will be Nintendo's last system, just their last console system.

Please, continue to stay out of the business field in any future pursuits you may have. You're simply not cut out for it.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#159BufkusPosted 11/29/2012 9:05:04 AM
lol people think Nintendo will fail and quit the console business every year and time and time again they are proven wrong.

its still possible that Nintendo could quit the console business in one scenario, but in that scenario, MS and Sony will quit it also. it's called the double punch of a global recession + lessened demand for video game consoles as people switch to tablets/phones/ouya instead.
#160Sega_Saturn09Posted 11/29/2012 9:12:24 AM
Another Dumb@$$ "nintendo gonna fail topics" get a life TC
---
KILLER INSTINCT 3! Someday......