Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

#171LordBowserPosted 12/2/2012 9:29:46 AM(edited)
Spike posted...
Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#172lDPlPosted 12/2/2012 10:03:20 AM
I stopped reading at "assburgers syndrome".
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#173XxXSlateXxXPosted 12/2/2012 10:17:33 AM
AceMos posted...

dont make topics like this one week after the thing comes out

why not? people were making topics like this the day the Vita came out and still are, its human nature, it will happen when the ps4 and new xbox comes out too
#174mjc0961Posted 12/2/2012 10:31:10 AM
Spike posted...
My point in mentioning everything above is that I know what I'm talking about.

No you don't, you're just making assumptions.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#175lonlonmilkloverPosted 12/2/2012 7:39:46 PM
MANTI5 posted...
Sony is failing, their gaming division is dieing, their stocks have been downgraded to junk status, and the vita is a joke. Not trolling at all when I say the PS4 is their last hope so they better make the right decisions or it will be just MS and Nintendo.

I dunno, I'm much more likely to buy a PS4 rather than the next Microsoft console. I only found about 6 full feature titles on Xbox 360 decent enough to buy, and about 5 more download exclusives, (Trials HD, Shadow Complex, 'Splosion Man, Limbo, & Bastion, and a couple of those aren't even exclusives anymore...)

Microsoft simply doesn't have many exclusive titles at all. There's nearly nothing that I can't get anywhere else than on a Microsoft console. This factor along with the detail that they're going to require an always-on internet connection and a strict system that will attempt to restrict the full use of previously played games, Microsoft has almost no allure for me at this point.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#176MANTI5Posted 12/2/2012 7:43:05 PM
lonlonmilklover posted...
MANTI5 posted...
Sony is failing, their gaming division is dieing, their stocks have been downgraded to junk status, and the vita is a joke. Not trolling at all when I say the PS4 is their last hope so they better make the right decisions or it will be just MS and Nintendo.

I dunno, I'm much more likely to buy a PS4 rather than the next Microsoft console. I only found about 6 full feature titles on Xbox 360 decent enough to buy, and about 5 more download exclusives, (Trials HD, Shadow Complex, 'Splosion Man, Limbo, & Bastion, and a couple of those aren't even exclusives anymore...)

Microsoft simply doesn't have many exclusive titles at all. There's nearly nothing that I can't get anywhere else than on a Microsoft console. This factor along with the detail that they're going to require an always-on internet connection and a strict system that will attempt to restrict the full use of previously played games, Microsoft has almost no allure for me at this point.

Lots of people bought a PS3 too, they're just NOW starting to break even. If you don't make a profit it doesn't matter how many people buy your product. They are in trouble for sure.