Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

#21AstralFrostPosted 11/27/2012 2:38:46 AM
ITT: someone said something bad about Nintendo and everyone didn't read it and raged anyway.
#22jedistormtroopPosted 11/27/2012 2:40:29 AM
AstralFrost posted...
ITT: someone said something bad about Nintendo and everyone didn't read it and raged anyway.

everyone has a right to like or dislike the thread where based on real proof or false merits
---
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage
#23hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/27/2012 2:41:16 AM
AstralFrost posted...

This. Imagine how strange you have to be to come into a thread, not read it and then actually post to say you didn't read it. Blinkered or blinded, not sure which. Mind you, it is the usual crowd guilty of it, so no big surprise there.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#24jEr3mYPosted 11/27/2012 2:42:51 AM
You do realise the Wii U isn't released everywhere.. It's only out in a few countries so far... So your point about "it having worse sales than the Wii in its first week" is invalid...

nice try, mate....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 13
#25s2goodPosted 11/27/2012 2:43:02 AM
Got to "before i start...."

Silly trolls im guessing??
---
http://www.Twitter.com/Sonic_B0000M
#26jedistormtroopPosted 11/27/2012 2:47:40 AM
s2good posted...
Got to "before i start...."

Silly trolls im guessing??

http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/powerglove.jpg
---
#27AstralFrostPosted 11/27/2012 2:48:59 AM
jedistormtroop posted...
AstralFrost posted...

everyone has a right to like or dislike the thread where based on real proof or false merits

Except they didn't read it so they have no rights to judge it whatsoever. There is no merit in disliking something that you don't read.
#28jedistormtroopPosted 11/27/2012 2:51:13 AM
AstralFrost posted...
jedistormtroop posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Except they didn't read it so they have no rights to judge it whatsoever. There is no merit in disliking something that you don't read.

true you got me there :) and talking about my love for nintendo

http://gamermotion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/17-Best-Old-Nintendo-Commercials_Jun-2-2012-9.44.52-AM.png

coudnt help myself
---
#29Whiteout_2Posted 11/27/2012 3:19:55 AM
AstralFrost posted...
jedistormtroop posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Except they do have the right to judge it, some people actually do have some knowledge, enough to know that Nintendo is in no danger of dropping out of the console market. Every single time a console is released people have all sorts of elaborate theories as to why it'll be the final console of the brand. It happens every single time, and we're still here. Why is this time any different?

Oh wait, read what TC said right? Well personally I did, and all his argument amounts to is "rehash, innovations came too late, slow sales, Wii-esque gimmick" well the facts don't add up, and his logic is extremely flawed. I mean my god, Sony's in deep financial crisis and even I don't see the PS4 as being officially their last console. And I've listened to plenty of arguments but I just don't see how the WiiU will be this phenomenal failure that some people like to hype it up to be, it doesn't add up at all. At least wait until it's released everywhere before labeling the damn thing a failure.
---
Fight the powah.
#30synthetiksinPosted 11/27/2012 3:27:10 AM
As sad as it is, the next console that is going to take a dump is the PlayStation. Wii U being released this early and pushing the next gen systems is basically the biggest threat to an already ailing company.

Why? The next generation engines (new unreal, new source) are going to be released in the future but not soon enough where the PS4 would be capable enough to run them. This will cut the PS4/Next Xbox/U's lifespan shorter. Unlike Nintendo and Microsoft, Sony isn't doing well in all fronts and will probably not have the chance to recover for it. This will make the gap between PC gaming and console gaming exponentially larger than it is now.

I think the Wii U's release was strategic in design and new about cutting the competition by a large margin. With Nintendo's more eastern background, devs and publishers loyal to Sony will most likely jump ship into Nintendo's, hell, the Sony devs might even join in. It seems like they are cannibalizing the other third of the market.