Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

#41Starwars4JPosted 11/27/2012 4:36:59 AM
TC called the Wii U's sales disappointing when they stomped over the the sales of the 360, PS3, and even more than the original Wii in the same amount of time. Oh lawl. Maybe TC can chalk this disaster of a topic up to his aspergers, which is probably why he mentioned it.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#42LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 4:37:58 AM
Shadowed_Zoma posted...
You mention "disappointing sales", but the reality is that sales are pretty solid. 400k is less than the Wii's launch, but still more than both the PS3 and Xbox360s launch week sales.

Except there were limited units of the PS3 and the 360 during their launch. Less than 300,000. Besides, the PS3 cost $600 dollars.

The Wii U launched shortly before Black Friday and sold (shipped actually) only 400,000 units while there are still thousands of stores with Wii Us in stock. That's not a good picture for Nintendo.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#43BikeaLossPosted 11/27/2012 4:41:34 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
at least someone with brain.

casual games are just not suitable for console anymore, face it, everyone in gaming business already accepted Smartphones and Pads have offer better than console.

Wii U is a bad joke and as I said before it won't last long, best until Orbis and Durango released, then Nintendo goes casual again, till crushed by smartphones and pads/tabs.

Face it, everyone already accepted Sony is going down next year and Microsoft never earn a dollar on consoles. The market is all free for N.
#44Starwars4JPosted 11/27/2012 4:42:16 AM
Linetrix posted...
Except there were limited units of the PS3 and the 360 during their launch. Less than 300,000. Besides, the PS3 cost $600 dollars.

The Wii U launched shortly before Black Friday and sold (shipped actually) only 400,000 units while there are still thousands of stores with Wii Us in stock. That's not a good picture for Nintendo.

Well at least you acknowledged now that Sony crippled themselves with their overpriced console, but the reality is that the numbers of the Wii U were sold, not shipped, and that these sales were constricted by supply as well. Yes they did their best to resupply as quickly as possible, but that can only do so much.

As far as Black Friday...why would that matter for a system that itself was not being put on sale? Actually that would hurt sales if everything else was put on fire sale (hello there, Vita) while the Wii U was full price.

But you can keep grasping at whatever straws you have to :)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#45Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/27/2012 4:42:44 AM
Starwars4J posted...
TC called the Wii U's sales disappointing when they stomped over the the sales of the 360, PS3, and even more than the original Wii in the same amount of time. Oh lawl. Maybe TC can chalk this disaster of a topic up to his aspergers, which is probably why he mentioned it.

Wii U sold worse than Wii even at thanksgiving week.

Then again Wii games library is super sucks,

what role will Wii U have now?

lets make it sweet by sweet talking it.
#46Kenichi34Posted 11/27/2012 4:57:45 AM
We always hear the same thing every time Nintendo releases a new console. This one isn't any different. Doom this, doom that. Truth of the matter is Nintendo's not going to stop releasing new consoles. The day that happens is the day the company goes under, which isn't going to happen anytime soon.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#47WaferMonPosted 11/27/2012 4:58:32 AM
Gladly, I'm pretty sure this will not be Nintendo's last console.

Why:

-Nintendo is not in danger of going out of business
-First party games. 'nuff said

/topic
#48MonadAlvisPosted 11/27/2012 5:02:23 AM
Eh, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about since you think Nintendo would sell out to MS or Sony; they are very proud of their Japanese-based...ness and Sony is in no financial state to be buying up Nintendo IPs. Nintendo also said they would rather see franchises like Mario and Zelda be discontinued than to see another company own them. You bring up no hard numbers in your post, further convincing me that you really don't know what you're talking about.
---
My name's Alvis.
Got it memorized?
#49Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/27/2012 5:08:09 AM
MonadAlvis posted...
Eh, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about since you think Nintendo would sell out to MS or Sony; they are very proud of their Japanese-based...ness and Sony is in no financial state to be buying up Nintendo IPs. Nintendo also said they would rather see franchises like Mario and Zelda be discontinued than to see another company own them. You bring up no hard numbers in your post, further convincing me that you really don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/atari8bit/937860-mario-bros/data

By your logic Nintendo already dead since 1989
#50AYEJAYPosted 11/27/2012 5:20:14 AM
I immediately denounce anyone's opinion who has to flaunt their disability to give them an edge.... What, are you expecting some sort of pity?

Disability or not, your opinions are bad and you should feel bad.

Do some actual research before you come here and flaunt your "end of an era" speeches... The system has been out ONLY A WEEK. That's like denouncing your child ONE WEEK after its birth.

"Uh-oh, looks like my kid can't talk yet 3 days after birth, looks like hes going to be a complete failure"

Pathetic....
---
o-=iii=<0~~~~!!!!!!
Jazz it up