Sadly, I'm pretty sure this will be Nintendo's last console. WARNING: Long topic

#7140DribylfPosted 11/27/2012 8:24:21 AM
- The Wii U sold 400,000 in a week
- Nintendo is constantly replenishing its stock
- It's only released in America until November 30th

It's doing extremely well as of now, and I can see it selling quite well once its out in all of the territories.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#72darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/27/2012 8:25:01 AM
No one cares. I hope it is their last console so most of you fools can move on and do something better with your lives than drivel over this nonsense day-after-day.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#73Zen_ZarabPosted 11/27/2012 8:26:20 AM
You have the Wii U which is 50% more powerful then the other current gen consoles. Wait a year, and we'll get consoles 400% more powerful. Starting the true next gen. Unless the Wii U gains popularity with the non-hardcore like it did with the Wii. Don't expect the same insane profits they have achieved with the Wii. Not saying Nintendo is going down. But they are very late to make a current gen console, and even further behind when it comes to the upcoming gen. So they are going to lose a lot of ground...
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#74youngskillzPosted 11/27/2012 8:31:18 AM
hopefully it is, although i don't give a crap about nintendo games really, i know alot of children and casuals love them.

they should just make them for xbox an ps3, an those can get their fix if they really want too.

but somehow i think since they make alot of money, they will probably still make consoles after this gen.

sadly, sony is probably who would will leave the console buisness if anyone....but then again they probably won't either.

one way or another i think the big 3 will still be making consoles for generations to come.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#75Bluelynx87Posted 11/27/2012 8:31:24 AM
If anything it is Sony that will disapear with all the money the lost recently nintendo will be here forever as long as there is video games
#7640DribylfPosted 11/27/2012 8:31:25 AM
You have the Wii U which is 50% more powerful then the other current gen consoles. Wait a year, and we'll get consoles 400% more powerful. Starting the true next gen. Unless the Wii U gains popularity with the non-hardcore like it did with the Wii. Don't expect the same insane profits they have achieved with the Wii. Not saying Nintendo is going down. But they are very late to make a current gen console, and even further behind when it comes to the upcoming gen. So they are going to lose a lot of ground...

The Wii U will just be a companion system to most gamers like the Wii was

You act like people buy one console, and that's that. I'm sure as hell not making the Wii U my main console.

The Wii U will not do as well as the Wii, that's pretty much impossible, but it will sell decent numbers.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#77JeroisourosinPosted 11/27/2012 8:33:38 AM
Tuggboat1121 posted...
..... Why do I still come to this site?

To marvel at the idiocy of some posters and have a good laugh at a few hilarious topics?
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#78darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/27/2012 8:35:31 AM
Zen_Zarab posted...

Whatever consoles MS/Sony will be they'll have to be sold at a competitive price. MS probably can get away with selling for a modest loss on each unit, but I can't really see Sony making another blunder like they did with the PS3. I'd laugh my ass of if I saw them sell another console for $500+. So both MS/Sony are going to have to sell around the $299-349 range. How much more power are all of you expecting? And how much do you expect each company to lose on each unit sold?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#79VenomSymbiotePosted 11/27/2012 8:37:40 AM
Disappointing sales? Selling 100k more than the Wii did its first week is disappointing? Or are you basing this on the fact Nintendo has met demand so that not every store is flat out empty?
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
#80ZvolTxPosted 11/27/2012 8:40:07 AM
There's a lot of people in this thread with no respect whatsoever. I thought you were better than that Ninty fans. I guess the trolls are right, you are all just ignorant fanboys.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity