Now THIS IS GAMING!

#31RetroFanGirlPosted 11/27/2012 9:24:37 PM
That 6" screen also has a superior refresh rate.
---
Currently Playing:
GameFAQs. (I seem to be losing)
#32paradicio12Posted 11/27/2012 9:28:21 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
That 6" screen also has a superior refresh rate.

man i sure am glad nintendo gives me an option to use a 6in low res screen instead of my 1080p 52in plasma

Thanks nintendo!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#33MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:03:38 PM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
The amazing thing, Sarcasmo, is that playing a 2D sidescroller is, in fact, gaming. *mindblown*

lmao did i say it wasn't gaming? Go and quote me where i wrote it wasn't gaming. Aww you won't be able to that's ok though. I'll forgive your dog**** reading comprehension.

Oh, I'm sorry li'l fella. I didn't respond to your weak attempt at trolling correctly. .

. :)

I'm sure nintendo will thank you for the good you have done them with your sarcasm detector.

Oh it's ok lil guy your dog**** reading comprehension is forgiven even though what you wrote was a bunch of incoherent rambling. I mean really you look like a fool writing stuff like "Maybe next time you could try harder and your little buddies will pat you on the back and give you a cookie". Try harder at what!? At writing an obviously sarcastic topic that you can't even comprehend so you respond incorrectly!?

Oh and lol at "You see, my finely tuned sarcasm detector allowed me to see right through your "clever ruse"" Uh ok yeah that's again why you responded as if you didn't even know what was said, cause you saw right through it so much that you didn't want to formulate a response that made any sense! You are so smart lil guy.
---
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei
#34PaukenPosted 11/27/2012 10:53:12 PM
CloudStrife630 posted...
It's awesome to just pause a game and jump on the internet or check out Miiverse. It's very revolutionary I must say.

Hate to break it to ya, but PCs have had that capability since 1995 or earlier (besides Miiverse, but that can easily be palette swapped with any other forum). Alt tab + windowed mode ring any bells?

Really, the only thing revolutionary about the Wii U is that this is the first CONSOLE to have said functionality. PC gamers have been enjoying multitasking for years now :p
#35JohnnyShred612Posted 11/27/2012 10:55:54 PM
Holy s*** there's a lot of anger in this topic
---
Week 12 NFC North Standings: Bears > Packers > Vikings > Lions
http://i.imgur.com/p1xJFl.jpg
#36SquareSidePosted 11/28/2012 12:12:16 AM
I approve of this... xD
---
PSN/XBL - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#37blazeUP12Posted 11/28/2012 12:17:08 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
The controller is revolutionary too! No longer do I have to be shackled to my 42" TV. Now I get to play on 6" (on the toilet)! Awesome!

---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#38ChargrilledPosted 11/28/2012 12:17:15 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
It's awesome to just pause a game and jump on the internet or check out Miiverse. It's very revolutionary I must say.

Not really. I do it all the time with games on pc, and also using my nexus 7 while playing consoles.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!