Wii U sold 400k units during Black Friday, 360 sold 750k during the same period

#51GdboyratedloudPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:02 PM
Dynheart posted...
Linetrix. Phaseblack. Icecreamface, whatever your name is. Kirby...

You guys are beyond ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy the console and the board for said console without you gremlins trying to trash the party?

Who. Cares. About. Sales!? Nintendo does. Microsoft does. Sony does. Let them worry about it...unless you are just trying to start, yet another, argument. I wouldn't put it past you guys for a second.

This this **** go and go back to doing whatever it is you do...unless this IS what you do. If it is...I feel bad for you guys; that all you do is try to grief a Wii U board.

But hey, "it's facts" to you guys. So it's justified, correct? /facepalm If so, then you're just being straight up ***hats. If you're not...let the **** drop already for god sake.

/takes a vaction

Hopefully this board cleans up in the next few months. What's next? Nintendo is doomed because they buy fruit of the loom tighty whities? The true budget plan my friends! It's a sign!

*rolls eyes*

They're not real gamers plain and simple. Anyone who spends more time trolling on the internet instead of actually gaming aint a real gamer.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#52LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:39 PM
Talicus posted...
At the same time the Wii U sold more than the Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS and Vita did in their first week though. I think that is what is more important here

It isn't. There was a limited number of PS3s and 360s available during launch. Less than 300k units. The Wii U, on the other hand, can be found anywhere. Lots of stores have both models in stock.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#53kyomagiPosted 11/27/2012 12:13:28 PM
Linetrix posted...
Talicus posted...
At the same time the Wii U sold more than the Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS and Vita did in their first week though. I think that is what is more important here

It isn't. There was a limited number of PS3s and 360s available during launch. Less than 300k units. The Wii U, on the other hand, can be found anywhere. Lots of stores have both models in stock.

your area has stock = everywhere now? How long are you going to push that? You have been called out on it every time.

I live north of metro detroit and you cant find one around here at all.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#54gumbyxcore99Posted 11/27/2012 12:13:43 PM
actually it is sold out everywhere.
---
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!
#55Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/27/2012 12:14:23 PM
They're not real gamers plain and simple. Anyone who spends more time trolling on the internet instead of actually gaming aint a real gamer.

Oh no we don't fit your ridiculous definition of being a gamer. I'm sure we will all go in a corner somewhere and cry about it.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#56HungoverHero777Posted 11/27/2012 12:14:25 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Dynheart posted...
Linetrix. Phaseblack. Icecreamface, whatever your name is. Kirby...

You guys are beyond ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy the console and the board for said console without you gremlins trying to trash the party?

Who. Cares. About. Sales!? Nintendo does. Microsoft does. Sony does. Let them worry about it...unless you are just trying to start, yet another, argument. I wouldn't put it past you guys for a second.

This this **** go and go back to doing whatever it is you do...unless this IS what you do. If it is...I feel bad for you guys; that all you do is try to grief a Wii U board.

But hey, "it's facts" to you guys. So it's justified, correct? /facepalm If so, then you're just being straight up ***hats. If you're not...let the **** drop already for god sake.

/takes a vaction

Hopefully this board cleans up in the next few months. What's next? Nintendo is doomed because they buy fruit of the loom tighty whities? The true budget plan my friends! It's a sign!

*rolls eyes*

This. They must have pretty sad lives if this is how they get their kicks, and they have my pity. Oh, and if any of them see this, I have them on ignore, so I won't be able to see their replies to this anyway.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:6 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#57BuretsuPosted 11/27/2012 12:15:02 PM
gumbyxcore99 posted...
actually it is sold out everywhere.

I know the trolls are annoying with their whole "lol i walk into Walmart and see hundreds of Wii U", but please don't stoop to their level with lies like this.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#58LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 12:15:21 PM
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...
Talicus posted...

your area has stock = everywhere now? How long are you going to push that? You have been called out on it every time.

I live north of metro detroit and you cant find one around here at all.

I've been called out on that? Funny. Because there are a dozen of other users in this very board saying the same. Maybe you should stop lying and being in denial?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#59Baha05Posted 11/27/2012 12:16:22 PM
Linetrix posted...
I've been called out on that? Funny. Because there are a dozen of other users in this very board saying the same. Maybe you should stop lying and being in denial?

A dozen other users could live in small towns and such. Just because you see a few consoles doesn't mean it's not selling.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#60gumbyxcore99Posted 11/27/2012 12:16:50 PM
those users are your alts.
---
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!