Wii U sold 400k units during Black Friday, 360 sold 750k during the same period

#61Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/27/2012 1:17:38 PM
gumbyxcore99 posted...
actually it is sold out everywhere.

I know the trolls are annoying with their whole "lol i walk into Walmart and see hundreds of Wii U", but please don't stoop to their level with lies like this.

He is not lying, he is just misinformed because he truly believes that. Sad, I know.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#62LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 1:18:01 PM
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...
I've been called out on that? Funny. Because there are a dozen of other users in this very board saying the same. Maybe you should stop lying and being in denial?

A dozen other users could live in small towns and such. Just because you see a few consoles doesn't mean it's not selling.

Oh it is selling. It's just that the sales are kinda pathetic. One can easily find Wii Us anywhere.

By the way: the friends I have that actually had the courage to buy a Wii U are returning them due to the freezing and bricking. More Wii Us available!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#63kyomagiPosted 11/27/2012 1:18:49 PM
Linetrix posted...
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...
Talicus posted...
At the same time the Wii U sold more than the Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS and Vita did in their first week though. I think that is what is more important here

It isn't. There was a limited number of PS3s and 360s available during launch. Less than 300k units. The Wii U, on the other hand, can be found anywhere. Lots of stores have both models in stock.

your area has stock = everywhere now? How long are you going to push that? You have been called out on it every time.

I live north of metro detroit and you cant find one around here at all.

I've been called out on that? Funny. Because there are a dozen of other users in this very board saying the same. Maybe you should stop lying and being in denial?

I am not in denial, you can call any bestbuy, any walmart, target, kmart or even mom and pop game stores and they dont have any in the detroit area. And i would ask you to post more than you, senor or kirby saying they are not sold out, but we know how to like to not show up with facts.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#64b1gt0nePosted 11/27/2012 1:19:12 PM
Linetrix posted...
Talicus posted...
At the same time the Wii U sold more than the Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS and Vita did in their first week though. I think that is what is more important here

It isn't. There was a limited number of PS3s and 360s available during launch. Less than 300k units. The Wii U, on the other hand, can be found anywhere. Lots of stores have both models in stock.

Anyone else think linepink is this guy:

http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/806D5E/wordpress-L/images/Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg
#65Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/27/2012 1:20:09 PM
I am not in denial, you can call any bestbuy, any walmart, target, kmart or even mom and pop game stores and they dont have any in the detroit area. And i would ask you to post more than you, senor or kirby saying they are not sold out, but we know how to like to not show up with facts.

They may be sold out in your city, but they are not sold out nation wide.

So they are not sold out. This is not a hard concept to grasp.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#66Baha05Posted 11/27/2012 1:20:36 PM
Linetrix posted...
Oh it is selling. It's just that the sales are kinda pathetic. One can easily find Wii Us anywhere.

By the way: the friends I have that actually had the courage to buy a Wii U are returning them due to the freezing and bricking. More Wii Us available!

Except 400,000 in the first Week of the US alone isn't pathetic. And if you live in areas where it didn't sell sure but that's not everywhere.

Also if your friends are returning the system that doesn't mean they'll put those system back on the floor, if anything that means there are less Wii U's out there because they have to be shipped back to Nintendo.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#67LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 1:21:00 PM
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...
Talicus posted...

your area has stock = everywhere now? How long are you going to push that? You have been called out on it every time.

I live north of metro detroit and you cant find one around here at all.

Hahaha, troll in denial doesn't know what sold out means. Lurk more.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#68squatch22Posted 11/27/2012 1:21:45 PM
Ill trust Nintendo saying sold out instead of a troll on here saying they arent...
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#69kyomagiPosted 11/27/2012 1:22:01 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

They may be sold out in your city, but they are not sold out nation wide.

So they are not sold out. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

I am not denying there are some available, but some people make it seem there are hundreds of thousands left on the shelves.

There are not. I can go to the UP in a walmart and find a wii u no problem, but average town populations in the up are less than 5k
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#70Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/27/2012 1:22:56 PM
I am not denying there are some available

Ok so it is not sold out. Go tell the fanboys.
---